Windows 10: Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10

Discus and support Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I sync my Cox.net email account to Windows 10 51390 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wallbanger, May 24, 2016.

1. Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10

How do I sync my Cox.net email account to Windows 10

:)

Wallbanger, May 24, 2016

2. name of outlook account

Aren't you already syncing your @cox.net email to Outlook 2013 on your computer?

Aren't you already syncing your @cox.net email to your phone via that other email account you set up on the phone (not the Microsoft account)?

If so, then there is no reason to forward your @cox.net email to the Microsoft account.....you are already syncing the email fine to your computer and your phone.

What you need to do next is set up Outlook 2013 to sync your Contacts & Appointments to your Microsoft account.

Setting up your cox.net account as a Microsoft account is NOT wrong, it's just a different way to accomplish the same end result.

Julie fka profjulie, May 24, 2016
  3. JRHoot Win User
    How to sync accounts Win 10 Mail

How to sync accounts Win 10 Mail?

I have two Gmail accounts on Win 10 Mail and they run as expected. Also two *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email accounts and they are the problem. I can send from these cox.net emails but not receive.

And, from time to time I get a message that one of the cox.net emails has out of date information.

JRHoot, May 24, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10

davidhk, May 24, 2016
  5. Thanks, I will let you know.

Wallbanger, May 25, 2016
  6. Thanks, the first one did the trick.

Wallbanger, May 31, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Wonderful.
    Happy computing.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10

1. Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Syncing Cox net

2. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  3. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  4. Syncing email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  5. Email syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...
  6. request to sync deleted email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    request to sync deleted email account: Please stop sending me emails regarding syncing an email account that has been deleted. It is SO ANNOYING!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-sync-deleted-email-account/9e93259e-4672-41ed-b37a-ff06a4ddc110
  7. email sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email sync: Hello, I am having an issue with synching email. I receive a pop-up suggesting settings are out of date. I have tried logging off and then logging back in and still no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. DH...
  8. syncing emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    syncing emails: when I click the envelope on my task bar it brings up our work email,his email (which is a g-mail account) and my yahoo email.but when I go to yahoo login website I have different emails I didn't get from clicking on taskbar.they are the same account.what do I do?...
  9. Sync email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Sync email accounts: Can I sync my Windows Live email account on my desktop, Windows 7, with the same account on my laptop, Windows 10? Right now I receive the same messages on both computers. However, unless I remember to add my own eddress to messages I send (i.e. replies), that reply only...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Syncing Issues With Outlook Account Emails/Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mobile Syncing Issues With Outlook Account Emails/Contacts: Hi, Hopefully this is the right arena to post this thread in/under..*Confused I recently purchased a AT&T branded Lumia 950, and running Production OS: 10.0.10586.164, and latest Firmware: 01078.00038.160025.39033, I'm having issues with Outlook.com email syncing and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sync my cox.net email with windows 10 mail application

2. how to sync my cox.net account

3. syncing cox email with windows 10

4. syncing cox.net with windows 10 mail