Windows 10: Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10

Discus and support Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I sync my Cox.net email account to Windows 10 51390 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wallbanger, May 24, 2016.

1. Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10

How do I sync my Cox.net email account to Windows 10

:)

Wallbanger, May 24, 2016

2. name of outlook account

Aren't you already syncing your @cox.net email to Outlook 2013 on your computer?

Aren't you already syncing your @cox.net email to your phone via that other email account you set up on the phone (not the Microsoft account)?

If so, then there is no reason to forward your @cox.net email to the Microsoft account.....you are already syncing the email fine to your computer and your phone.

What you need to do next is set up Outlook 2013 to sync your Contacts & Appointments to your Microsoft account.

Setting up your cox.net account as a Microsoft account is NOT wrong, it's just a different way to accomplish the same end result.

Julie fka profjulie, May 24, 2016
  3. JRHoot Win User
    How to sync accounts Win 10 Mail

How to sync accounts Win 10 Mail?

I have two Gmail accounts on Win 10 Mail and they run as expected. Also two *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email accounts and they are the problem. I can send from these cox.net emails but not receive.

And, from time to time I get a message that one of the cox.net emails has out of date information.

JRHoot, May 24, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10

davidhk, May 24, 2016
  5. Thanks, I will let you know.

Wallbanger, May 25, 2016
  6. Thanks, the first one did the trick.

Wallbanger, May 31, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Wonderful.
    Happy computing.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10

1. Syncing Cox.net email account to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Syncing Cox net

2. Window 10 admin password sync to link email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 admin password sync to link email account?: Hi all,I just cloned my laptop SSD to an external USB SSD.Then I disabled the internal SSD from BIOS settings,and try to boot from the USB SSD.However, Win 10 doesn’t allow me to boot from the USB SSD.Win10 want to do some repair, and ask me for the admin password,which is...
  3. Window 10 admin password sync to link email account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 admin password sync to link email account?: Hi all,I just cloned my laptop SSD to an external USB SSD.Then I disabled the internal SSD from BIOS settings,and try to boot from the USB SSD.However, Win 10 doesn’t allow me to boot from the USB SSD.Win10 want to do some repair, and ask me for the admin password,which is...
  4. Window 10 admin password sync to link email account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Need to cancel a cox cable account and backup email, but it's NOT stored locally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to cancel a cox cable account and backup email, but it's NOT stored locally: My elderly dad is locked down in a senior facility that I cannot enter to help with his computer directly. Before moving there, he had a Cox cable email account that we need to close, but I want to make sure old mail is accessible. He used Microsoft Mail on his Win10...
  6. Windows 10 email account settings and sync

Windows 10 email account settings and sync: I have a problem with the set up of a new computer with windows 10. Please note i have two seperate e mail accounts on the computer. One is through a Private domain which works fine and the other is a gmail account with a company domain managed by the company i work for. I...
  7. sync email with cox email

sync email with cox email: Why can't outlook.live.com email find cox.net email server so i can sync the accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-email-with-cox-email/77e45176-80af-49b6-a0c7-07861040f363
  8. Fix Cox Email Not Working From Android ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Cox Email Not Working From Android ?: cox email not working: SMTP which stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol is a protocol which allows users to send email messages through the different email clients. The Cox email is readily compatible to send emails through the email clients such as outlook, windows mail...
  9. request to sync deleted email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    request to sync deleted email account: Please stop sending me emails regarding syncing an email account that has been deleted. It is SO ANNOYING!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-sync-deleted-email-account/9e93259e-4672-41ed-b37a-ff06a4ddc110
  10. Sync email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Sync email accounts: Can I sync my Windows Live email account on my desktop, Windows 7, with the same account on my laptop, Windows 10? Right now I receive the same messages on both computers. However, unless I remember to add my own eddress to messages I send (i.e. replies), that reply only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. syncing computer to cox.net

2. cox email will not sync in windows 10

3. Sync my cox.net email with windows 10 mail application

4. how to sync my cox.net account,
  5. syncing cox email with windows 10,
  6. syncing cox.net with windows 10 mail