Windows 10: Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726

Discus and support Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am enjoying Windows 10! for the most part.... Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro does fine. Core i7-4500U 256 SSD 8 GB or RAM This may be more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dblanksma, Aug 1, 2015.

1. dblanksma Win User

Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726

Hey guys,

I am enjoying Windows 10! for the most part....

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro does fine.
    Core i7-4500U
    256 SSD
    8 GB or RAM

This may be more of a networking issue and how the Mail App communicates over the network. I am not able to sync any of my email accounts with the Mail app. Thus far, I have only attempted two different Gmail accounts. I followed one thread and disabled the firewall temporarily: this did the trick. However, I would rather not disable my firewall so very often... is there a more permanent workaround?

I am not using Windows Defender fyi. I am using 2015 AVG Internet Security. I attempted to add the Mail app to the list of applications that could bypass the firewall by going to AVG Options -> Firewall Settings -> Applications, but the Mail App is not very easy to find... I checked the most obvious place: Windows -> SystemApps and didn't know where else to look.

Thanks in advance!

:)

dblanksma, Aug 1, 2015

2. windows 10 mail app won't sync

updated to windows 10 , none of my three e-mail accounts send or receive on the mail app,

won't sync , and get error code 0x8007274c

simonallenzc, Aug 1, 2015
  3. TatyannaE Win User
    Error code 0x85050041

Every time I try to sync my e-mails on my Exchange account on my Mail app I get the error code: 0x85050041, and my e-mails do not sync. Is this able to be fixed? I can access my e-mails from the browser, just not on the app.

Thanks

TatyannaE, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726

I am getting error 0x800705B4 when trying to connect to my Gmail account there.

HoneycombWX, Aug 1, 2015
  5. dblanksma Win User
    dblanksma, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Hi,
    I am only using Windows Defender on my Surface Pro. I used to have the issue as well that the mail and calendar app randomly crashed. That has been resolved now, but since then I can't sync my Gmail. No problem though with my hotmail.com...

Any ideas?

Grtz

jbannerman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726

1. Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726 - Similar Threads - Syncing mail accounts

2. E-mail Coding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    E-mail Coding: Please help with my e-mail problem. Many e-mails arrive in code and are impossible to read. I tried working with Microsoft and was told that the codes are being initiated by the senders and that I had to contact each of them individually to correct the problem. This was case...
  3. E-mail account not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail account not syncing after update: After installing the latest Win10 upgrade 15/06/22, my BluyonderVirgin Media account will not sync, there is no problem with my hotmail accounts, but as my Blueyonder account is my main one, I need a solution A.S.A.P....
  4. E-mail account not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail account not syncing after update: After installing the latest Win10 upgrade 15/06/22, my BluyonderVirgin Media account will not sync, there is no problem with my hotmail accounts, but as my Blueyonder account is my main one, I need a solution A.S.A.P....
  5. E-mail account not syncing after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...
  7. E-mail account won't sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail account won't sync: One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account there are 16 dots in the password space. When I put in my real password it fails....
  8. Windows 10 Mail sync error - error code 0x80072af9 when trying to sync Windows 10 mail app

Windows 10 Mail sync error - error code 0x80072af9 when trying to sync Windows 10 mail app: Yes, I've made sure ALL my sync settings are fine. Somewhere in a recent Windows 10 update, my AOL account stopped syncing and I can't get it fixed. Anyone having this error? Any known fixes? I'm having same issue with Outlook AND Mail app now....
  9. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b: I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'. When I tried to sync with my other gmail account, it works. However, there's only one email that it popped up with this error code. Could you...
  10. Syncing e-mail.

Syncing e-mail.: My Btinternet a/c has come up saying it needs attention. It says "we couldn't access this account: BT. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device" I've tried updating my password and deleting and re-adding the account but to...