Windows 10: Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10)

Discus and support Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the process to sync my apps to my Windows 10 laptop? I have no problems on my Samsung Galaxy S8, but would love to have my purchased apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MHughes524, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10)

What is the process to sync my apps to my Windows 10 laptop? I have no problems on my Samsung Galaxy S8, but would love to have my purchased apps available on my laptop

:)

MHughes524, Aug 4, 2018

2. Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 4, 2018
  3. People app not syncing google contacts

I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing something?

JoeInMexico, Aug 4, 2018
  4. marwerno Win User

Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10)

People app not syncing google contacts

I had a very similar issue, in such that only few contacts synced. What I found was, that MS does ONLY sync the contact which are labeled "My contacts" all others in the Google Contacts Manager are ignored!
    Highly annoying that one...but solvable
    Simply go into Google contacts and assign back all the contact you have to the "My contacts" group and all will be well (hopefully Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10) :)

marwerno, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10)

1. Syncing Google Apps to laptop (Win10) - Similar Threads - Syncing Google Apps

2. Google Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Sync: I repeatedly get messages to sync with Google though I have repeatedly done it via settings & confirmed request. If you look at settings it says sync failed but mail is sync'd. I get this message almost daily - help!...
  3. Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Win10 calendar with Google calendar: Years back the following was posted here as the solution and as usual, some admin turned off the post so you can't ask questions: To add your account, follow these steps: Click Start, type Calendar, then press Enter. At the bottom of the left navigation pane, click...
  4. google apps for windows laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google apps for windows laptops: ipad is now a latest trend and very user friendly, but us old and continuous users of companies other than apple or android OS are at loss, procreate and other applications , many apps in google play store and apple store , are not present in microsoft store and also...
  5. Cannot sync Google contacts with People app

Cannot sync Google contacts with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I have tried removing the google account and re entering it, making sure contacts is enabled in sync options. I have Checked my Firewall Settings are not interfering with the People also. I...
  6. Cannot sync Google contacts with People app

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I have tried removing the google account and re entering it, making sure contacts is enabled in sync options. I have Checked my Firewall Settings are not interfering with the People also. I...
  7. Google Contacts wont sync with People app

Google Contacts wont sync with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no contacts populating the People app. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  8. People app not syncing google contacts

People app not syncing google contacts: I have the release Windows 10. I have successfully linked my google account, and mail and calendar seem to work fine. But not the people (contacts) app. The account is listed in People, I can tell it to sync, get no error message, but no contacts arrive. Am I missing...
  9. Uninstalling an app in Google Backup & Sync

Uninstalling an app in Google Backup & Sync: I have just installed Google Backup & Sync - the new replacement for Google Drive. In the drive I downloaded and installed the Cloud ePub Reader app. I now wish to uninstall this app but I cannot see any way of doing this. Does anyone know how to uninstall it? 92185
  10. Mail program never syncs with Google Apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Mail program never syncs with Google Apps?: I use Google Apps for my email. The Windows 10 Mail program syncs with my email when I first set it up... but then it NEVER syncs again. Never shows me when I get new mail or anything. If I click the manual sync button, it tries for several minutes before completely failing...