Windows 10: Syncing Issue

Discus and support Syncing Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi my laptop keeps telling me there's an error syncing Minecraft.ink and I've tried everything to sync it and stop popping up with the error. If anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by knestlerode, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Syncing Issue

Hi my laptop keeps telling me there's an error syncing Minecraft.ink and I've tried everything to sync it and stop popping up with the error. If anyone could just tell me how to remove the thing that tells me about syncing issues or tell me how to fix it that would be great. Thanks, Kyle

:)

knestlerode, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

Hi Radan,

The error code 0x80c805f6 is likely to occur if there's a sync issue with Outlook. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following.

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to sync using a different email account?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot your syncing issue with Outlook, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link

Any updates on the issue is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Clark Ari, Aug 24, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Syncing Issue

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Syncing Issue

1. Syncing Issue - Similar Threads - Syncing Issue

2. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  3. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  4. ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...: Here is my issue :I tried to find a way to remove a link to a SharePoint Volume with alot of files and subdirectory. But no success, it says everywhere deleing the link is risky to delete the source when it will sync.Each time OneDrive starts, it stop with an error saying...
  5. ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...: Here is my issue :I tried to find a way to remove a link to a SharePoint Volume with alot of files and subdirectory. But no success, it says everywhere deleing the link is risky to delete the source when it will sync.Each time OneDrive starts, it stop with an error saying...
  6. ONEDRIVE : I am having a Catch22 issue with OneDrive, sync interrupt, to change config sync...

7. Desktop sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop sync issues: So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of its storage, and I can't unsync it without losing all my desktop icons, if I unlink onedrive I lose all my documents; if...
  8. Desktop sync issues

Desktop sync issues: So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of its storage, and I can't unsync it without losing all my desktop icons, if I unlink onedrive I lose all my documents; if...
  9. Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11: Date and time aren't syncing in Windows 11. I am shown a sync failure message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-sync-issue-in-windows-11/9e522cdf-aeae-41f9-ae92-a3058d0a11c5
  10. Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11

Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11: Date and time aren't syncing in Windows 11. I am shown a sync failure message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-sync-issue-in-windows-11/9e522cdf-aeae-41f9-ae92-a3058d0a11c5