Windows 10: Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

Discus and support Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In W10 Mail App we can change the sync mailbox settings to 'based on my usage', 'manually' and sever time periods. What exactly do the first two... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JJG10, May 13, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

In W10 Mail App we can change the sync mailbox settings to 'based on my usage', 'manually' and sever time periods.

What exactly do the first two mean? And how can we manually sync them; is there a button to do so?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 13, 2017
  2. AbhiKr Win User

Mail app not syncing emails as they arrive for gmail

Mail app not syncing emails as they arrive even though mailbox sync settings is set to "sync as items arrive" for google mail. It works for outlook mails.

AbhiKr, May 13, 2017
  3. email will not sync, error code 0x85050041,

I am having the same problem. E-mail is not syncing in Mail App. I've already checked the Mailbox sync settings. How do I completely remove my Mail App account and set up Outlook Desktop instead?

CINDYDALTON, May 13, 2017
Thema:

Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

1. Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App - Similar Threads - Syncing Mailbox Setting

2. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active: I have four email addresses and three of them work OK. However the fourth will not allow sync as the option 'change mailbox sync settings' is not active...
  3. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  4. Windows 10 Mailbox app

Windows 10 Mailbox app: Up to a few weeks ago I could type just one letter in the "TO" box and a list of contacts would show. I now have to type the first two letters to see contacts is this correct ? I am using Windows 10 Mailbox app for sending and receiving mail. In my Outlook and Yahoo accounts...
  5. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  6. cannot sync Mail App

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot sync Mail App: I cannot sync my Windows Mail App running on Windows 10 PC, version 1803 because I receive messages that the settings are out-of-date. I have email addresses on various boxes, including hotmail and gmail and really need to sync them...
  7. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  8. Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings

in Browsers and Email
    Can't save Windows 10 mail app sync settings: Hi everyone, I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 2, and I do not have the option to save any changes to sync settings I've made to my email accounts. This issue seems to happen only with Gmail accounts, as I can save the settings for my @live.com email...
  9. Mail App not syncing properly

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App not syncing properly: Hi guys I'm having a weird issue here with the Mail app on my PC. I got a message a week ago in the mail app that my outlook account was updated and now supports "Focused" inbox. Since then I no longer get notifications of new mail arriving and it appears its not checking...
  10. Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10: Thanks for the advice. I've done everything suggested but still receiving not synced yet message. Any other ideas? Could it have anything to do with PlusNet? 6166