Windows 10: Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

Discus and support Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In W10 Mail App we can change the sync mailbox settings to 'based on my usage', 'manually' and sever time periods. What exactly do the first two... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JJG10, May 13, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

In W10 Mail App we can change the sync mailbox settings to 'based on my usage', 'manually' and sever time periods.

What exactly do the first two mean? And how can we manually sync them; is there a button to do so?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 13, 2017
  2. AbhiKr Win User

Mail app not syncing emails as they arrive for gmail

Mail app not syncing emails as they arrive even though mailbox sync settings is set to "sync as items arrive" for google mail. It works for outlook mails.

AbhiKr, May 13, 2017
  3. email will not sync, error code 0x85050041,

I am having the same problem. E-mail is not syncing in Mail App. I've already checked the Mailbox sync settings. How do I completely remove my Mail App account and set up Outlook Desktop instead?

CINDYDALTON, May 13, 2017
Thema:

Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

1. Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App - Similar Threads - Syncing Mailbox Setting

2. Mail app "Change mailbox settings" is greyed out and cannot be clicked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app "Change mailbox settings" is greyed out and cannot be clicked.: I have reset the app, deleted and reinstalled it, set up new accounts etc. Nothing works. I have seen many previous questions with the same problem but no solution....
  3. Mail app "Change mailbox settings" is greyed out and cannot be clicked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app "Change mailbox settings" is greyed out and cannot be clicked.: I have reset the app, deleted and reinstalled it, set up new accounts etc. Nothing works. I have seen many previous questions with the same problem but no solution....
  4. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  5. Mail app not syncing.

Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  6. grayed out sync settings in mail app

grayed out sync settings in mail app: can someone tell me why suddenly my mail app will not sync to my email account like it has been doing fine for several years and will not allow me to access sync options because that section in manage your acct is grayed out? Ty for help with fixing this....
  7. find account mailbox sync settings

find account mailbox sync settings: To update I went to my account and according to instructions was supposed to go to change mailbox sync settings- I can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-account-mailbox-sync-settings/37e8a988-ce23-4683-96fd-f6afb571607f
  8. WIndows 10 Mail App -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Change Mailbox sync settings -> Your...

WIndows 10 Mail App -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Change Mailbox sync settings -> Your...: Mail app Version 16005.12026.20248.0 OS Build 18362.10024 Your Name field is gone, how to set proper email account display name??? Here is the screenshot - https://prnt.sc/pkye4v...
  9. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  10. Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people...