Windows 10: Sysprep fails fatally Windows 10 10122

Discus and support Sysprep fails fatally Windows 10 10122 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried to go into AUDIT mode to change the User profiles over to a different HDD on 10122. I get a fatal sysprep error. All i've used is an answer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Maltesespace, May 27, 2015.

1. Sysprep fails fatally Windows 10 10122

I've tried to go into AUDIT mode to change the User profiles over to a different HDD on 10122. I get a fatal sysprep error. All i've used is an answer file with User profiles set to I:\Users
    Program Data is not moved, copyprofile not set. Only other thing is pass 3 generalise has Persistalldeviceinstalls = true. But the answer file isn't the issue because i've tried running sysprep with just the /audit /quit flags and it still fails. Any ideas?

:)

Maltesespace, May 27, 2015

2. Mandatory Profile in Window 10 (1709)

Has anyone successfully got mandatory profiles working with Windows 10 (1709). I'm having issue to run sysprep and getting following error-

"A fatal error occurred while trying to sysprep the machine.

Thank you

Dharmendra

DharmendraBhandari, May 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Version 1607 Sysprep Succeeds with Error setupdigetclassdevs failed with error 0

Follow the steps provided by hath08 on this thread.

Winter Firefly, May 27, 2015
  4. DavidY Win User

Sysprep fails fatally Windows 10 10122

I don't know I'm afraid - I get the fatal error when I try it, with or without answer file. Except one time when it worked (with no answer file). I don't know what was different between the time when it worked and the times when it didn't.

All I'm going to do is report in the Feedback app and hope the next build is better, but others may know more.

DavidY, May 27, 2015
  5. Kari Win User
    I have had no issues in using Sysprep in Build 10122, apart the fact that CopyProfile does not work and when set to true causes an endless reboot loop when booted to OOBE.

The /generalize switch is not needed if the only things the answer file does is to move the Users folder and / or add OEM information. Because /generalize is not needed, the PersistAllDeviceInstalls is also not needed and is completely unnecessary.

This is in all its simplicity the answer file I have now used in multiple installs on both physical and virtual installs to relocate the Users folder, it has worked without an issue every time:

Code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend"> <settings pass="oobeSystem"> <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <FolderLocations> <ProfilesDirectory>E:\Users</ProfilesDirectory> </FolderLocations> </component> </settings> <cpiSysprep fails fatally Windows 10 10122 :eek:fflineImage cpi:source="wim:X:\Sources\install.wim#Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" /> </unattend>[/quote] Notice that you should install Windows without a network connection, connecting network only when booted to Audit Mode.

6. Notice that you should install Windows without a network connection, connecting network only when booted to Audit Mode.

Kari[/quote] Thats the issue then. I installed with Ethernet connected. I will try without it later, and use your answer file there... (I just copy and paste into Notepad and save as MyAnswerFile.xml, right?) Thanks *Smile

Maltesespace, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sysprep fails fatally Windows 10 10122

1. Sysprep fails fatally Windows 10 10122 - Similar Threads - Sysprep fails fatally

2. Sysprep fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep fails: I can't sysprep the pc. setupact.log gives : SYSPRP Package Microsoft.LanguageExperiencePacknl-NL_18362.9.23.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe was installed for a user, but not provisioned for all users. This package will not function properly in the sysprep image. How can I...
  3. A fatal error occurred while trying to sysprep the machine

in Windows 10 News
    A fatal error occurred while trying to sysprep the machine: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When a user is running Windows on a Virtual Machine, there are various types of errors that can occur. The operating system understands the difference in booting up on a standalone computer or a Virtual Machine. Hence, some specific drivers [...] This post A...
  4. since build 10122

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    since build 10122: Ever since build 10122 installed, my PC has been going round and round "Checking for updates." It goes on for hours and hours. It finally ends with " There were some problems installing updates. We'll try again later. error (0x800705b4) This has been going on for a week or...
  5. 10122 problems

in Windows 10 Support
    10122 problems: I was impressed up to this build. Now the start screen icons that I create are blurred even when I choose the small size. Insider hub is much slower loading as are many other things. The whole thing seems to be suddenly clunky and slow. Why does it now need 3 clicks to use...
  6. Background Color in 10122

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Color in 10122: As far as I can remember, I have been able to set the desktop background color a dark value of most colors. I usually use a dark navy blue or green. 10122 allows me to only choose much lighter pastel colors which are much bright for these tired old eyes. Is there any way to...
  7. Sysprep copyprofile fails on creators update

Sysprep copyprofile fails on creators update: Im having an issue ONCE AGAIN with getting the copyprofile feature to work with the latest creators update. I did a clean install of windows 10 1703 pro x64. I boot into audit mode and installed my programs and applications and did all of Windows updates. From there I used...
  8. Sysprep fails - Windows 10 build 10162

Sysprep fails - Windows 10 build 10162: Hello Guys I'm trying to sysprep a Windows 10 Enterprise build 10162 so that i can capture, but i'm getting some errors and hope you guys have some sort of solution. I've tried removing The upgrade key in HKLM system, but that didn't help. [img] Settings i'm...
  9. Driver Auto Load Fail with sysprep

Driver Auto Load Fail with sysprep: Greetings all, I am working on creating a new master image to deploy windows 10 64 to a new of different models throughout our organization. Currently I am having difficulties getting the drivers to be "auto Detected" The Sysprep command I am using is : sysprep...
  10. 10122 iso ?

in Windows 10 Support
    10122 iso ?: I just decided to do a clean install. It's time, 'cause I didn't do one since 8xxx, and while updating to 10122 today, it had some problems. Had only a gray screen (no desktop, no nothing). Ran a sfc /scannow, and now I have the desktop and the taskbar, but the taskbar is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wnf_olic_os_license_terms_accepted

2. SYSPRP ClipCleanUpState resetting WNF_OLIC_OS_LICENSE_TERMS_ACCEPTED failed with NTSTATUS=c0000022

3. ClipCleanUpState resetting WNF_OLIC_OS_LICENSE_TERMS_ACCEPTED failed with NTSTATUS=c0000022

4. sysprep WNF_OLIC_OS,
  5. sysprep clipcleanupstate resetting wnf_olic_os_license_terms_accepted failed with ntstatus=c0000022,
  6. WNF_OLIC_OS_LICENSE_TERMS_ACCEPTED failed with NTSTATUS=c0000022,
  7. WNF_OLIC_OS_LICENSE_TERMS_ACCEPTED failed,
  8. WNF_OLIC_OS_LICENSE_TERMS_ACCEPTED failed with NTSTATUS=c0000022 ,
  9. fatal error when trying to sysprep windows 10