Sysrep - cloning to identical 50 machines

Discus and support Sysrep - cloning to identical 50 machines in Windows 10 Backup and Restore on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I have read your , very well done, "Windows 10: Customize Windows 10 Image in Audit Mode with Sysprep" tutorial . I have just a couple of questions:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by epulone, Jun 12, 2018.

1. epulone Win User

I have read your , very well done, "Windows 10: Customize Windows 10 Image in Audit Mode with Sysprep" tutorial .
    I have just a couple of questions:

1) Is there a way to deploy the image cleaned by sysrep to 50 identical machines avoiding the first starting initialisation steps? Is there a way to included in the image also a second local not admin account ?

2) With Windows 10 version 1607 I have to use/force the GPO to deploy the /unattend:customize.xml file? Am I right?

Thanks

:)

epulone, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Sachin Venkatesh Win User

Sage 50 Accounts on Windows 10 HP Laptop

Hello Rosie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing this issue only with the Sage 50 application or any other application?
    • Did you check if the issue persists in Safe Mode
      ? (If the application runs in Safe mode)
    • Did you try reinstalling the Sage 50 application and check if the issue resolves?
    I suggest you to reinstall the application by uninstalling and restarting the machine and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and Features.
    • Select the Sage 50 app and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the app and check
      if the issue persists.
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 13, 2018
  3. JonTurnball Win User
    cloning Windows 10 upgrade

I have 16 brand new PC's with Windows 7 Pro OEM. I was planning to create a custom build on one of them and deploy it to the others, however, Windows 10 has popped up. My question is: if I allow one machine to upgrade to Windows 10, is it still considered
    as OEM and can I still customize it, clone it and deploy it to the other identical machines? or will I run into activation issues?

JonTurnball, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Sysrep - cloning to identical 50 machines

Sysrep - cloning to identical 50 machines - Similar Threads - Sysrep cloning identical

1. Cloned drive won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloned drive won’t boot up: I am very new at this. I have a HP ProBook 4540. A diagnostic test said the hard drive was failing. I cloned the old hard drive to an identical new one using EaseUS. Everything seemed fine. I then installed the new drive into the laptop and this message comes up: BootDevice...
  2. Installed M.2 and cloned SSD, now not appearing in Windows

Installed M.2 and cloned SSD, now not appearing in Windows: Hey, So I decided to upgrade the storage on my computer using an M.2 (970 Evo), after i had installed the M.2 into the slot I used the Samsung Data Migration tool to clone my old SSD onto the drive. Before I cloned the drive it would appear in windows, but not I cannot...
  3. Cloning a windows 10 drive tools ?

Cloning a windows 10 drive tools ?: Hi , I have a laptop with a 1 TB SSHD drive that i want replaced with a 2TB SSHD drive . I have already bought the drive and a Drive Cady to replace the dvd rom for the migration / cloning to take place . Now next step seems vague to me , I am used to WD Datalifeguard doing...
  4. Can I use a clone of my drive in my wife's computer??

Can I use a clone of my drive in my wife's computer??: I just put a SSD in my computer and the difference was pretty dramatic. I tried to do the same with my wife's, but her partitians were laid out oddly and wouldn't transfer, so I had to make one much smaller. It had to reboot to do that, and when it did, Windows simultaneously...
  5. Does Cloning or Imaging with Macrium copy the boot menu?

Does Cloning or Imaging with Macrium copy the boot menu?: I recently decided to add Macrium Reflect to my boot menu (for convenience) and it had me wondering...If I cloned or made an image of my computer and copyied it to a new machine, is the boot menu retained? Meaning...would the option to boot into Macrium transfer over to the...
  6. Clone Windows Partition

Clone Windows Partition: I want to clone my windows partition to a 250GB SSD. C currently resides on a 3TB drive that has 4 other partitions on it. Using Macrium I can see the C partition fine along with the rest. I only want the C to be cloned and not the rest which obviously wont fit anyway. Do I...
  7. Booting from a Cloned Partition

Booting from a Cloned Partition: I have cloned a partition using AOEMI Backupper and I have tried to find out how to make the cloned partition bootable. No luck with that. Note that this PC has one Hard Drive and which is UEFI/GPT based. Is it possible to make the cloned partition (G) bootable. The...
Sysrep - cloning to identical 50 machines solved