Windows 10: System always asking to activate windows 10

Discus and support System always asking to activate windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I buy an Windows 10 Pro 64bit dvd and i did a clean install in my desktop. I insert the key-code, it was activated, all perfect. That was like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Norbanvs, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Norbanvs Win User

System always asking to activate windows 10

Hello.
    I buy an Windows 10 Pro 64bit dvd and i did a clean install in my desktop. I insert the key-code, it was activated, all perfect. That was like a month ago.
    A few days ago, i notice that water-mark in the right-lower corner of the screen telling me to activate Windows 10.
    At the first time i insert the key-code again and it was activated, all well.
    One or two days later, once again the water-mark activation warning. This time i activated directly. All well...
    Now every day that f****** water-mark appear in the middel of the session, allways asking to activate Windows.
    Does it makes any sence to you guys? Has anyone face a similar issue? Any advice? Drinks anyone...?
    Thanks.

:)

Norbanvs, Aug 30, 2017

2. Window Activation

• Why my system always keep on asking to activate window.
    • why microsoft didn't trust to their users often asking for activation.

Pankajsingh1, Aug 30, 2017
  3. Problem with Windows update -2018-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4056892)

Problem with Windows update- 2018-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4056892). Can't be installed, it is always asking for restart...

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

Aleksandar Gribovski, Aug 30, 2017
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Where did you buy this Windows 10 x64 Pro DVD with key?

And, please, the exact wording of the watermark as it appears. Every word, please.

f14tomcat, Aug 30, 2017
  5. Norbanvs Win User
    I buy that copy in the same computer store where i also buy all the desktop components. And believe me, it is a LEGAL copy.
    As for the watermark, is the tipicall message:

Activate Windows
    Go to PC settings to activate Windows
    [Go to PC settings]

Norbanvs, Aug 30, 2017
  6. Superfly Win User
    If you are still having problems see Activation troubleshooting - Windows 10 Forums

Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. System always asking to activate windows 10 - Similar Threads - System always asking

2. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  3. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  4. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 is asking for activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 is asking for activation: Hi, I upgraded to window 10 from window 7 when it was first available free upgrade . Now window activation is saying " windows is activated using your organization's activation service"Windoe activation will end soon - messagae is appearingKindly help me out....
  6. Windows 10 asks for activation

Windows 10 asks for activation: I am running a 7-year old Acer computer. It came preinstalled with Windows 7, 64bit. When Windows 10 appeared, I converted for free to windows 10 Home. Everything was fine until a few days ago when a messge started appearing that my Windows license will expire soon and I...
  7. windows 10 asking for activation

windows 10 asking for activation: Hi, can anyone help? I bought a new hp envy laptop in a store while on holiday in Vietnam, it has been working fine but a couple of months ago I decided to do a fresh start reset as the shop I bought it from had set it up for me and created a profile etc that I didn't want....
  8. Windows 10 asking for activate.

Windows 10 asking for activate.: Some time ago I made the activation of my Windows 10 through the "Genuine ticket" method, as described on this page: https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/30/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-directly-without-upgrade/ Now after a recent update my system started asking for activation...
  9. always ask password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    always ask password: please tell me what to do in order to disable the password from sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/always-ask-password/f5a78340-5969-4209-bb88-930f57e9aaed"
  10. WINDOWS 10 always asks for delete confirmation.

in Windows 10 Support
    WINDOWS 10 always asks for delete confirmation.: I have unchecked delete confirmation in the recycle bin properties, but whenever I delete a file or folder on a removable drive or a network drive, the delete confirmation pops up. This does not happen on Windows 7 or 8. 7894

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 always asking to activate