Windows 10: system audio

Discus and support system audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so this has been driving me insane for about 2 weeks now but no matter what im doing whether im in a call or not or even when my headset is unplugged,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by keithcrawford1, Aug 19, 2018.

1. system audio

so this has been driving me insane for about 2 weeks now but no matter what im doing whether im in a call or not or even when my headset is unplugged, system sounds like anything from watching videos or playing music from either the desktop or the web browser is not only coming out of speakers or the headset when they are plugged in but is also being routed through the mic channel too which means when i am on a call the other person can not only hear the music or video but can also hear themselves which is irritating for them and is a problem i would like to resolve.

before i get the support/help i would like to state that i have tried to,

update drivers and even completely reinstall them, didn't work

reset audio settings, didn't work

disable and enable different inputs/outputs, didn't work

checked and double checked the very few cables i have and even bought new ones, didn't work

headset is brand new and also isn't routing sound echo through the mic as its fine in everything else

i have tried both front and rear ports with no better outcome

tried to update graphics card audio drivers and they are fine even tho im using the on board audio and not the graphics card audio

the sound comes through skype and discord and i have reinstalled them both with no good outcome and by looking at the levels on the pc when nothing is plugged in the problem still persists

Please can anyone shed light on the situation.

:)

keithcrawford1, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 19, 2018
  3. System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Aug 19, 2018
  4. system audio

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

system audio

1. system audio - Similar Threads - system audio

2. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  3. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  4. How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?: How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-windows-media-player-audio-to/dfda97ab-e307-4a5d-83b9-9b66cafd3601
  5. How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?

How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system please?: How to connect Windows Media Player audio to established SONOS system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-windows-media-player-audio-to/dfda97ab-e307-4a5d-83b9-9b66cafd3601
  6. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  7. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  8. audio and system firmware errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio and system firmware errors: my system firmware outdated trying to update it but windows says it's the best driver for my device is installed and audio not playing,the system firmware is the update from 21/06/2006 and tried to fix audio from another question not made by me and i can't put a image...
  9. audio and system firmware errors

audio and system firmware errors: my system firmware outdated trying to update it but windows says it's the best driver for my device is installed and audio not playing,the system firmware is the update from 21/06/2006 and tried to fix audio from another question not made by me and i can't put a image...
  10. audio and system firmware errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware