Windows 10: system bar

Discus and support system bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is it me or the little arrow pointing up sitting up the system bar, when you used to press it you could get a function to get any running app to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, Jan 25, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

system bar

is it me or the little arrow pointing up sitting up the system bar, when you used to press it you could get a function to get any running app to be visable in the system bar or not.
    where has this gone

:)

jamos316, Jan 25, 2015

2. system bar not working

the clock, notifications, sound controls and other icons when I left click on them they flash up and then disappear if I right click on them none work or give me a menu to open except for the sound mixer

does anyone have any ideas

I am running Windows 10 version 1703 OS Build 15063.413

this has been happening for 12 months even before the last update

steve43007, Jan 25, 2015
  3. system bar not working

Thank you for the prompt response.

It is possible that the issue is due to a software conflict. To isolate which of the apps might be causing the issue, we recommend performing a
    clean boot. A clean
    boot
    is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. For the complete steps on
    how to perform this procedure, please refer to this
    link
    . If the issue stops after performing a clean
    boot, observe which app is causing the issue, and then disable it or remove it.

Note: Please go through the section:
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the PC in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Please update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Jan 25, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

system bar

Brink, Jan 25, 2015
Thema:

system bar

1. system bar - Similar Threads - system bar

2. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744
  3. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744
  4. Deleted Xbox game bar SYSTEM file Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Xbox game bar SYSTEM file Windows 11: I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now I tried everything, and the app won't even open anymore. I tried resetting the...
  5. Deleted Xbox game bar SYSTEM file Windows 11

Deleted Xbox game bar SYSTEM file Windows 11: I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now I tried everything, and the app won't even open anymore. I tried resetting the...
  6. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...: I did a window update and now my favorites bar is not wide enough for me to see anything, how do I widen it back to the size it was before the update?...
  7. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...: I did a window update and now my favorites bar is not wide enough for me to see anything, how do I widen it back to the size it was before the update?...
  8. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

9. How do I change my system so it shows apps, title bars, etc in dark grey?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my system so it shows apps, title bars, etc in dark grey?: There was some system update last night and now I seem to be only able to pick between white and black modes, both of which I find very hard on the eyes. I have tried looking at "Colours" and "Themes" in the setting, but none of those say how I can change back to the old...
  10. How do I change my system so it shows apps, title bars, etc in dark grey?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my system so it shows apps, title bars, etc in dark grey?: There was some system update last night and now I seem to be only able to pick between white and black modes, both of which I find very hard on the eyes. I have tried looking at "Colours" and "Themes" in the setting, but none of those say how I can change back to the old...