Windows 10: System clock font …size increase?

Discus and support System clock font …size increase? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I am just wondering if its possible to increase the size of the system clock on the bottom right corner of the taskbar. thanks 80340 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gremar, Mar 26, 2017.

1. gremar Win User

System clock font …size increase?

Hi I am just wondering if its possible to increase the size of the system clock
    on the bottom right corner of the taskbar.
    thanks

:)

gremar, Mar 26, 2017

2. Nokia 2730 Display Settings

wel i do have a clock on the home screen. the size is big not as shown in the image.

there is no option to change from analog to digital.

there is no option for font size of clock too. font size is available only for contacts and messages.

chantheman---01, Mar 26, 2017
  3. Font size on screen

Is there a way to increase the font size and clock on the screen?

grahamc---01, Mar 26, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Mar 27, 2017
  5. gremar Win User
    Sorry for been ignorant about a question that been answered before,
    anyway thank you great that solved my problem.

gremar, Mar 27, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Good - I couldn't resist the pun, and I had the advantage of knowing I'd seen that before.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. System clock font …size increase? - Similar Threads - System clock font

2. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  3. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  4. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Font Size Continually Increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size Continually Increasing: I installed Windows 11 about a month ago and in the past week I have started having issues with my font size. Weirdly, it only occurs with the text that says "File Explorer" in the top left corner of the file explorer, with the shortcuts on my browser homepage, and with the...
  6. Font Size Continually Increasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size Continually Increasing: I installed Windows 11 about a month ago and in the past week I have started having issues with my font size. Weirdly, it only occurs with the text that says "File Explorer" in the top left corner of the file explorer, with the shortcuts on my browser homepage, and with the...
  7. Increasing font size in applications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing font size in applications?: Hello all- My first post here, so please be gentle *Wink As I age, the default font in most Windows applications seems to get smaller (funny how that happens). While I work in Word 2019 primarily, I suspect what I want to change may well be controlled through the OS. So, is...
  8. how to increase font size

how to increase font size: How does one increase the font size as a default across applications. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/44899ef9-731a-4b0e-aafa-484b54aa3e88
  9. Increase system font size!

Increase system font size!: I want to increase this <CENSORED> tiny font in Windows 10! No, I don't want to rescale everything, because then everything is big like hell!. No, increasing Text size only don't affect system font size! Do you know, how hard is to read such tiny letters under 1920 × 1200?!...
  10. Increase font size in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Increase font size in Edge?: Does anyone know of a way to enlarge the fonts on the tabs and favorites bar items? The old eyes are not what they were, and I'd like to bump up the size if it's possible. A registry entry? Anything? TIA 53632