Windows 10: System corruption. SFC /scannow cannot fix. Even SFCFix.exe do not fix

Discus and support System corruption. SFC /scannow cannot fix. Even SFCFix.exe do not fix in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Folks! I have a new instalation (clean) of win 10 in my machine. SFC acuses some erros, but it says that can't fix them. So, I'm trying a tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lgrazzio, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Lgrazzio Win User

System corruption. SFC /scannow cannot fix. Even SFCFix.exe do not fix

Hi Folks!
    I have a new instalation (clean) of win 10 in my machine. SFC acuses some erros, but it says that can't fix them. So, I'm trying a tool called SFCFix.exe. It can't fix the problem as well. I've read a lot about this errors in Windows 10, so I'm sending the links to screen to show what's happen when I run scf /scannow and SFCFix.exe. I'm sending links to SFCFixCrashDumps as well. Hope anyone can help-me to get my win10 running without errors again.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks in advance.

Leonardo - From Brazil - Please, excuse-me about my poor english. A long time without pratice....

:)

Lgrazzio, Jan 8, 2016

2. Windows 10 upgrade failed (from Windows 7)

I ran the cmd prompt and sfc /scannow. It found errors, however when I downloaded and ran SFCFix.exe it didn't find or fix any corrupted files.

PeterCornish, Jan 8, 2016
  3. corrupt files detected by sfc /scannow, cannot be fixed.

Hi Edward,

Have you tried using the DISM tool? If not, click on this
    link
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Are you having issues? why did you run a check?

Archie123, Jan 9, 2016
  5. Lgrazzio Win User
    Yes, I'm having some issues. The "Search" option in start menu does not work as should. Some times it crashes, some times it brings no results, even when I look for system functions, like "create a system restore point". Even some itens in "Configurations" window crashes when I use them. Besides, some programs does not works 100%, even when I did a second installation. Samsung drive manager always show some kind of error message when closing it, and a lot of small errors that show-me the system is not stable. One thing i noticed: windows update works fine, never crashes or show error messages.
    I have the same programs in Win 7 and they work fine. Any sugestions?
    Thanks for your answer.

Lgrazzio, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. System corruption. SFC /scannow cannot fix. Even SFCFix.exe do not fix - Similar Threads - System corruption SFC

2. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them: Here's my CBS log, unfortunately i cannot paste the contents of it because it's unreadable, due to this forum's line character limit. Here's the link to my OneDrive folder containing CBS.log: Also it says here to use the /OFFLOGFILE flag but what excactly should I do ? Thank...
  3. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them: Here's my CBS log, unfortunately i cannot paste the contents of it because it's unreadable, due to this forum's line character limit. Here's the link to my OneDrive folder containing CBS.log: Also it says here to use the /OFFLOGFILE flag but what excactly should I do ? Thank...
  4. Fix sfc /scannow corrupt file "vmbusr.sys"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix sfc /scannow corrupt file "vmbusr.sys"?: I was trying to scan my PC by Command Prompt using sfc /scannow and got hit by the message that Windows unfortunately cannot fix my corrupt file. I've tried everything to fix that by using all the combination of CHKDSK & DISM prompt, installing third party app like MiniTool...
  5. Fix sfc /scannow corrupt file "vmbusr.sys"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix sfc /scannow corrupt file "vmbusr.sys"?: I was trying to scan my PC by Command Prompt using sfc /scannow and got hit by the message that Windows unfortunately cannot fix my corrupt file. I've tried everything to fix that by using all the combination of CHKDSK & DISM prompt, installing third party app like MiniTool...
  6. Cannot find or fix corrupt files found by sfc/scannow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot find or fix corrupt files found by sfc/scannow: I recently ran sfc/scannow and got a report of corrupt files. I have to admit I don't really know what I'm looking for but I did try looking at the CBS logo and doing searches for the words "corrupt" and "cannot repair" - nothing found. I then ran the following - Dism /Online...
  7. Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow": I am getting all of the the corrupted file error from WindowsPowershell folder after i checked CBS file after sfc scan , example of one : Could not reproject corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\Defender\\MSFT_MpScan.cdxml; source file in...
  8. How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files

How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files: Hello, Being a novice with computers I thought to ask you all before I try something which may make things worse. I've neglected to tun SFC Scannow for a while and I've now fun it a few times as Administrator. I got the "Some corrupted files could not be fixed" result. The...
  9. How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix SFC Scannow Corrupted files: Hello, Being a novice with computers I thought to ask you all before I try something which may make things worse. I've neglected to tun SFC Scannow for a while and I've now fun it a few times as Administrator. I got the "Some corrupted files could not be fixed" result. The...
  10. SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?

SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?: Hi guys. I know this may be old news to some of you guys, but posting anyway. So I installed a game which did some net framework installing and after that had a hang. Removed the game, did sfc and found corrupt files. C:\Windows\system32>sfc\scannow The system cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sfcfix did not work