Windows 10: System does not qualify???????????

Discus and support System does not qualify??????????? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I’m running an Intel Core 2 E6600 @2400MHZ on a Gigabyte S-series P35C-DS3R. Using Win 7 and 8 updated to last update into a WD 2t Black. This unit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by visch1, Jul 28, 2015.

1. visch1 Win User

System does not qualify???????????

I’m running an Intel Core 2 E6600 @2400MHZ on a Gigabyte S-series P35C-DS3R. Using Win 7 and 8 updated to last update into a WD 2t Black. This unit runs OK normally if I don’t mess with it like putting on too many HDs at once.
    Until this AM there was a windows figure on my tray and when I looked into Win UD there was a note my system could NOT take Win 10 because of my processor is not compatible. I looked up the requirements for Win 10 and it indicates a processor above 1KHZ is needed, what am I missing here? I must have some 0s and 1s out of whack.
    For my usage I won’t spend the $$ for a new build for Win 10 when 7&8 work OK.
    Pi$$es me off more than not getting it. It’s now more of a challenge than a need.

Any help is appreciated. TYIA
    BE WELL
    *Huh

:)

visch1, Jul 28, 2015

2. can not open mms message it says getting multimedia but picture never opens and i can send picture mms

I'm having the same problem. My provider is Straight Talk, and they claim those settings are only for those customers who bring their own phones -- and thus, won't provide them. I've been told to clear my browser cache, surf the net, make a phone call, power
    cycle my phone (multiple times), and even come to Microsoft's support site. I was also told to reset the phone to factory default, which is ridiculous.

Is there anything you can do to help? I'm hitting a wall that seems to be common for WIndows Phone users.

Does Not Equal, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    System Image Restore Does Not Find System Image In System does not qualify??????????? :D Drive, External Drive, Etc. Windows 10 Pro V1709 64 Bit

We're glad to know that the issue has been resolved. We're sure that this will be of help to other whose having the same issue. Feel free to post back if you need our assistance again.

Regards.

Anne Ros, Jul 28, 2015
  4. NoDeX Win User

I guess it's because it's old and Win 10 will not run well on it. It's not just the frequency the processor is running.
    You might also try clean install via USB/DVD, I think no checks are done there.

NoDeX, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    Check your BIOS to make sure the Execute Disable bit is not in the "Disabled" state. This is required for Windows 10 (And Windows 8, so not sure how this would have changed).

Mystere, Jul 28, 2015
  6. visch1 Win User
    I looked it up but was unable to locate it. I went through all the opening options but I don't like messing around in the bios because of past incidents, besides the aging process has kicked in. Also I have an old fashioned feeling that if it works don’t fix it. But then again “it’s” not working!

visch1, Jul 28, 2015
  7. I don't see why that CPU would be the issue, unless there is something being detected on the main board causing a issue.....

I have a test machine that is older that has Win 10 preview on it running fine for past month.
    E8500 Core 2 Duo which is only slightly better than the one you list, according to lookup I just did at CPUBOSS.
    4GB machine with ancient ABIT mobo and a GTX970 stuffed in cause I had one laying around spare.

Do a full backup and give the ISO disk install a try .
    Have some treats and medication near by in case of a day or twos worth of pain.

DurkaDurkaDurka, Jul 28, 2015
  8. visch1 Win User

Stupid question, is the IOS free also? For my usage today I can’t cost justify (I’m frugal!) the cost of a new OS because the one in there is working fine most of the time.

visch1, Jul 28, 2015
  9. visch1 Win User
    I also am wondering how/why this box is operating fine with 7&8. I thought if that’s OK it should also be fine with 10. I just saw a review with Walt Mossberg and it’s OK but doesn’t seem ready for prime time yet. THANKS for your attempts so far.

visch1, Jul 28, 2015
  10. NUS
    Nus Win User
    There was a bug that caused this issue with the original upgrade tool.

Try the new one and choose upgrade: Windows 10

11. NUS
    Nus Win User
    Oh, and in your BIOS the 'Execute Disable Bit function' is 'Advanced BIOS Features' -> 'No-Execute Memory Protect', you want that to be 'Enabled'.

12. bobkn Win User
    The ISO is free, and available for download.

Windows 10

You won't need a product key if you install it as an upgrade over an activated Win 7 or 8. You shouldn't be asked for one, and it will be activated.

I don't know what your problem might be. The E6600 supports the NX (no execute) bit, and I believe that it has the rest of the required properties. (As others have written, if it runs Windows 8, it meets the requirements for 10, by definition.)

bobkn, Jul 28, 2015
  13. visch1 Win User

Thanks this route worked for the download portion of the upgrade.

visch1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. System does not qualify??????????? - Similar Threads - System does qualify

2. CPU not Qualified???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU not Qualified???: Hello, Everyone! Re Win 11 upgrade, I have a Dell Inspiron I37000 with an I7-6500U processor@2.5Ghz. Its OS is Win10 Build 19042, which, incidentally, does not appear on the list of Windows 10 editions with qualified processors. Yet, this CPU appears on the list of qualified...
  3. CPU not Qualified???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU not Qualified???: Hello, Everyone! Re Win 11 upgrade, I have a Dell Inspiron I37000 with an I7-6500U processor@2.5Ghz. Its OS is Win10 Build 19042, which, incidentally, does not appear on the list of Windows 10 editions with qualified processors. Yet, this CPU appears on the list of qualified...
  4. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I wanted to play Halo 3 coop with friends but I disconnect almost instantly. When I go to Xbox networking in settings, it tells me teredo is unable to qualify. The fix button is useless and I've tried every solution at...
  5. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I wanted to play Halo 3 coop with friends but I disconnect almost instantly. When I go to Xbox networking in settings, it tells me teredo is unable to qualify. The fix button is useless and I've tried every solution at...
  6. "Teredo is unable to qualify", but shows state=qualified

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Teredo is unable to qualify", but shows state=qualified: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vnctmrn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0kyop/teredo_is_unable_to_qualify_but_shows/
  7. Teredo is unable to qualify

Teredo is unable to qualify: I'm writing this with the last shreds of my patience... so, a couple of weeks ago I got the game pass for Windows and the value looks pretty good, EXCEPT for the small detail that games require Teredo to work online. Some don't even reach the menu if it's not working. I have...
  8. Does this qualify as a "minimal" start menu?

Does this qualify as a "minimal" start menu?: [ATTACH] with that sexy 768p resolution. *chef's kiss* submitted by /u/yeehawbrotha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3nne4/does_this_qualify_as_a_minimal_start_menu/
  9. Teredo is not qualified

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo is not qualified: I have been struggling to figure out how to solve the Teredo is not qualifying problem on the xbox app. When i type in netsh int teredo show state it comes up with Type : client Group Policy Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds Client...
  10. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo is unable to qualify: C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh interface Teredo show state Teredo Parameters --------------------------------------------- Type : enterpriseclient Server Name : win1901.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client Port...