Windows 10: System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin

Discus and support System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, recently I took a big risk of installing "Uxstyle" for my Lenovo laptop. After that the next time I switch my laptop on, it booted normally to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Darsh Mittal, Dec 11, 2016.

1. System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin

So, recently I took a big risk of installing "Uxstyle" for my Lenovo laptop. After that the next time I switch my laptop on, it booted normally to the lock screen. But from there it started to flicker between the lock screen and the blue loading screen, stopping me from being able to log in and access my desktop. Please help me out!*Mad

:)

Darsh Mittal, Dec 11, 2016
  2. dj_nick_t Win User

N82 and amemory card is trying to install something

I remember I had the same problem after I installed a 3rd party theme. The problem was solved by removing that particular theme. Hope this helps.

dj_nick_t, Dec 11, 2016
  3. N97 - Settings 'Connectivity' do not respond

Hi, when did this start to happen? After installing anything specific to it - 3rd party apps, themes, settings etc?

Fender77---01, Dec 11, 2016
  4. System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin

Boot into safe mode with networking and use GeekUninstaller app to uninstall that application. Windows default uninstall will left tons of stuff behind.

RubberDucky, Dec 11, 2016
  5. Ok, will try that.
    Thank you so much!
    Really appreciate the help!

Darsh Mittal, Dec 11, 2016
  6. However, I just have one more doubt. Is there a way to access safe mode without the computer booting up? Because I can not access my desktop.

Darsh Mittal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin

1. System flickers after installation of 3rd Party Theme Plugin - Similar Threads - System flickers installation

2. Can not install 3rd party program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install 3rd party program: Running Windows 11 Single home user. Can not install any 3rd party program. Can simply not verify the installation start. There is no option available to put in the information. Can not see the ability to allow 3rd party programs at all. I simply can not change anything that...
  3. Can not install 3rd party program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install 3rd party program: Running Windows 11 Single home user. Can not install any 3rd party program. Can simply not verify the installation start. There is no option available to put in the information. Can not see the ability to allow 3rd party programs at all. I simply can not change anything that...
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Using 3rd party themes/skins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using 3rd party themes/skins: I am a total beginner to this, is there a difference between skins and themes? I have been reading up but getting confused about the best method. Ultimately, I want to change my taskbar, windows, buttons, etc, everything. I would like to create my very own skin from scratch....
  6. Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme: Hey guys please help meee. I installed a third party theme from deviant art and my screen went black. All i can see on my screen is just pure black. I pressed my power button down for 3 seconds to power off my laptop and when i opened my laptop back again the hp logo shows up...
  7. Install 3rd Party Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 3rd Party Software: I attempted to install 3rd party software (IObit Uninstaller) by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file in my Download folder. I received the following Windows 10 message window: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  8. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...
  9. Help using 3rd party themes (build 10240)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help using 3rd party themes (build 10240): Hello, I have been trying to use custom themes on my laptop for the past 2 months, but none of them work fully, and just end up changing the desktop wallpaper, cursor and some colours on the windows, etc. example of the theme I'm currently trying (what it's supposed to...
  10. 3rd Party Software - Self Installation

3rd Party Software - Self Installation: Hi, yesterday the 8th I noticed a very peculiar issue that has only just started. It seems that at startup Windows is reinstalling 3rd party software that is already currently installed and has been for some time. I only noticed this because for some reason while...