Windows 10: system freezes at connect to wifi during reset of win 10

Discus and support system freezes at connect to wifi during reset of win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I was having problems with my pc and decided to do a reset without keeping my files. |It went just like it was suppose to until it was done and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lclark2, Oct 9, 2015.

1. lclark2 Win User

system freezes at connect to wifi during reset of win 10

Hi,
    I was having problems with my pc and decided to do a reset without keeping my files. |It went just like it was suppose to until it was done and restarted. It reboots goes to a screen to select country and time zone and then on to connect to wifi. It freezes there. If I restart it again from a hard boot and click skip connect to wifi it freezes there.

I originally made a boot thumb drive when I bought the pc for the windows 8 it came with but I can't even see how to get to an option to boot that way.

Help

:)

lclark2, Oct 9, 2015

2. cannot connect internet either wifi or LAN

hi yesterday i update from win 8.1 to win 10 now i cannot connect internet using wifi or LAN even though the wifi icon is connected to router.i'm using asus 43s. please help

and windows 10 is freeze a lot,

young sebastian, Oct 9, 2015
  3. WP 8.1 and the freezing phones problem

My Lumina 1020 has not frozen at all in the last week since I turned off WiFi. This is not a good long term solution, as I need WiFi. However, I can turn WiFi on and off as needed for now until a fix comes out.

My Lumina 1020 freezing problem greatly reduced by turning of the Wi-Fi, but the problem has not gone away totally. Two freezes lately. I haven't tried a factory reset yet. Will the factory reset revert the OS back to Windows 8.0?

davidonelson, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

system freezes at connect to wifi during reset of win 10

1. system freezes at connect to wifi during reset of win 10 - Similar Threads - system freezes connect

2. Computer not connecting to wifi during factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not connecting to wifi during factory reset: I am using a windows 11 laptop, and I tried to factory reset my laptop to remove unwanted files. However, after the computer has finished resetting it says I need to connect to a network to continue setting up my device. After connecting to a network, and it says it’s...
  3. Computer not connecting to wifi during factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not connecting to wifi during factory reset: I am using a windows 11 laptop, and I tried to factory reset my laptop to remove unwanted files. However, after the computer has finished resetting it says I need to connect to a network to continue setting up my device. After connecting to a network, and it says it’s...
  4. Wifi crashes during games which freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi crashes during games which freeze: My computer has been more often freezing lately during playing games, the game freezes and I cannot close it. Meanwhile, that's happening most of the time the game freezes because my internet keeps connecting and disconnecting until it finally fully crashes. When I try to...
  5. Wifi crashes during games which freeze

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi crashes during games which freeze: My computer has been more often freezing lately during playing games, the game freezes and I cannot close it. Meanwhile, that's happening most of the time the game freezes because my internet keeps connecting and disconnecting until it finally fully crashes. When I try to...
  6. During the factory reset the screen freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    During the factory reset the screen freezes: During resetting my laptop to factory reset, the process got stuck in the middle and the screen is showing the same screen for more than 5 Hours . If any one can help then plz do. Thanks in advance....
  7. Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 laptop keeps freezing during videos: Every now and then when I'm watching netflix or youtube my laptop freezes, any idea what it could be guys? OS Build 19041.630 169238
  8. System freezing - wifi disconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System freezing - wifi disconnecting: Hi i have windows 10 home version1909 os build 18363.959. Sys 64bit os x64 based processsor Intel r core tm i7-3537u cpu @2.00ghz 2.50 GHz Updates recently installed: kb4565483. Kb4565634. Failed to install: Kb4565483 both 0x8024001e and 0x802400b Problem: The wifi...
  9. System freezes during driver installation

System freezes during driver installation: Hey guys. Having an annoying problem where when I try and install a software package for a device the system hard locks during the driver installation phase. No BSOD, simply freezes at the same point during the installation. Doesn't do it for every device I've installed...
  10. PC freeze, reset during games

PC freeze, reset during games: I've always had a problem with my PC resetting after turning it on first time. I will reset twice or more random and boot up or BSOD. But now whenever I play games Overwatch, LoL, DOOM it just resets or crashes. Dump files attached. I've vacuumed out, updated drivers too....