Windows 10: System freezes while browsing after KB3093266

Discus and support System freezes while browsing after KB3093266 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This started shortly after I installed the latest cumulative update a couple of weeks ago. I had been using IE as my default browser, I was in here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by XweAponX, Oct 10, 2015.

1. XweAponX Win User

System freezes while browsing after KB3093266

This started shortly after I installed the latest cumulative update a couple of weeks ago. I had been using IE as my default browser, I was in here reading and my whole system locked up. That happened about 3 times, then I moved to FireFox. Under Firefox, it would not freeze completely, my mouse would still work, but my Keyboard would be locked up and clicking on things doesn't do anything. Everything ran generally well before the update.

Has this update affected anyone else the same way? If I stay out of desktop browsers it doesn't freeze, if I use Edge it won't freeze.

:)

XweAponX, Oct 10, 2015

2. System freezes up while browsing internet on Windows 10

Hello James,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

Is it only happening on Internet Explorer?

Is this only happening with Amazon website?

What about browsing other websites?

Did you cross check the issue with Microsoft Edge or on other browsers?

Is your PC running with any Antivirus or online protection software?

Give us above information to assist you in this regard.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 10, 2015
  3. System freezes up while browsing internet on Windows 10

Old title: Freezes up

Every time I open up something on my pc I can only view it for a short time. Since my pc was updated, it will freeze up. I go on amazon and do shopping and bring up an item it will freeze on the second page that I bring up. From now on I wilkl request when
    I want my pc updated. Anyone have any sugguestions?

JamesHSwanson, Oct 10, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

I have not encountered that issue myself, but you should try the latest cumulative update from October. This might improve it...

Joergi, Oct 14, 2015
Thema:

1. System freezes while browsing after KB3093266 - Similar Threads - System freezes while

2. Helpp!! my pc freeze while only browsing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helpp!! my pc freeze while only browsing.: I want to ask why my PC always freezes and restarts automatically when opening a web browser, whether it's Google Chrome, Mozilla, Microsoft Edge. and this only happens when browsing, while when I play games or open other applications there are no problems. this makes me very...
  3. Helpp!! my pc freeze while only browsing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Helpp!! my pc freeze while only browsing.: I want to ask why my PC always freezes and restarts automatically when opening a web browser, whether it's Google Chrome, Mozilla, Microsoft Edge. and this only happens when browsing, while when I play games or open other applications there are no problems. this makes me very...
  4. Helpp!! my pc freeze while only browsing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome: PC randomly freeze while browsing chrome freeze for 30 sec and restartthe issue only happened when i was using hardware acceleration enabled app like chrome and discordthese are we i have done so far- use ddu to uninstall the driver- reinstall driver- use performance mode in...
  6. KB3093266 killed Windows update service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB3093266 killed Windows update service: So yesterday I installed KB3093266, the update went threw and update fine as far as i knew. After the reboot config system was up. I didnt start to get suspicious till I noticed I never got AC notification about the install, So I reboot notification went threw. I went...
  7. Windows Live Mail not working after installing KB3093266

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail not working after installing KB3093266: Dear all, Installed KB3093266 and after this I can't use Windows Live Mail 2012! Receive errors: [img] Windows is very slow and giving a lot of errors: [img] [img] Can anyone helpme with this please? 24886
  8. Update KB3093266

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update KB3093266: hi Some days I try to do Windows 10 update (KB3093266) but does not install. PC restarts after the middle of progress says it was not possible to install. Any solution . sorry my bad english, I'm Portuguese. Thanks 25249
  9. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3093266).

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3093266).: Go this today. More info if available would be appreciated! 24754
  10. KB3093266 vs. Search

in Windows 10 Support
    KB3093266 vs. Search: Update was successfully installed on two computers yesterday, but one of them has a serious error with Search. Earlier today, when I found that Search was again not working, which was the case until the previous Windows update as I recall, I restarted the computer; this was...
Tags: