Windows 10: System frequently restart with BSOD

Discus and support System frequently restart with BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report. 91884 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by somvir73, Aug 21, 2017.

1. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

:)

somvir73, Aug 21, 2017

2. BSOD coming frequently with system service exception windows32kbase.sys

thanks for ur concern...i have sent the link of minidump files on ur mail *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...please do see sir.

AbhinavTripathi, Aug 21, 2017
  3. BSOD coming frequently with system service exception windows32kbase.sys

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 21, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Aug 21, 2017
Thema:

1. System frequently restart with BSOD - Similar Threads - System frequently restart

2. BSOD's frequent even when system is idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's frequent even when system is idle: Hello! This has been happening for quite some time and I've finally gotten tired of it. I'll get a really weird BSOD; CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Windbg gave it a bug check of 109, did a little Googling on it but it's a bit above my knowledge level. The BSOD occurs with...
  3. frequent bsod, after setting system to uefi

frequent bsod, after setting system to uefi: I followed guide converted partition, while in cmd after booting in something like safe mode and set uefi only boot in bios. However i read it can cause problems and i have backup. But i would like to address this since i want use uefi. I started having all kinds of bsod:...
  4. Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Frequent BSOD: Dear Support, I am using Dell Laptop and since beginning of purchasing the laptop I am getting BSOD. Hardware verification done using Dell utility in BIOS, Memory Hard drive tests also performed but nothing wrong found. BSOD messages like: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA IRQL...
  5. frequent BSOD

frequent BSOD: My PC keeps crashing. BSOD, with various error codes. As follows: 1) Problemsignatur Problemereignisame: BlueScreen Code: 1e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter 2: fffff38d962d268b Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: ffffffffffffffff Betriebssystemversion:...
  6. Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix?

Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix?: Hi I am new to this forum, hopefully I have an issue that can be fixed. I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop running Windows 10 Home. I purchased the laptop a few months ago, it is a refurb / ex display model and has had a solid state HDD fitted. The machine was running fine...
  7. Frequent BSODs

Frequent BSODs: I have been getting frequent BSODS. I uninstalled my antivirus and did a reinstall that kept files. This helped but I still get random crashes. I am not overclocking or altering anything. I also made sure the system and all drivers were updated.
  8. Frequent crashes and restarts

Frequent crashes and restarts: Hello, I just built a new system (or really moved an old system to a new motherboard) involving a Foxconn Quantumian1 x79 motherboard and a 3930k processor. On the old system (HP motherboard), I was not having any problems. With the Foxconn, I am having frequent...
  9. system getting restart frequently

system getting restart frequently: Recently our system got upgraded to windows 10 system and getting restarted frequently most common drivers caused the restart are- "win32kbase.sys" and "ntoskrnl.exe" 54654
  10. Frequent and Random Restarts

Frequent and Random Restarts: A couple months ago, I got a new HP computer with Windows 10. First thing it did was to update Windows. I did manage to transfer all my files and programs, but practically from day 1, I keep getting the BSOD with one of two messages: critical process died or unexpected store...