Windows 10: System frequently restart with BSOD

Discus and support System frequently restart with BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report. 91884 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by somvir73, Aug 21, 2017.

1. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

:)

somvir73, Aug 21, 2017

2. BSOD coming frequently with system service exception windows32kbase.sys

thanks for ur concern...i have sent the link of minidump files on ur mail *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...please do see sir.

AbhinavTripathi, Aug 21, 2017
  3. BSOD coming frequently with system service exception windows32kbase.sys

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 21, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Aug 21, 2017
Thema:

1. System frequently restart with BSOD - Similar Threads - System frequently restart

2. Frequent BSOD Error & restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Error & restart: Hello Guys,I have Acer Aspire 7 which has 5500u Ryzen processor, 4 GB Nvidia GPU, 512 GB SSD & 8 GB Ram.The problem I face :1 Frequent BSOD error & restart 4 to 5 times a day. Sometime even when laptop is sitting idle2 Screen freeze/hang with no option then me doing hard...
  3. Frequent BSOD Error & restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD Error & restart: Hello Guys,I have Acer Aspire 7 which has 5500u Ryzen processor, 4 GB Nvidia GPU, 512 GB SSD & 8 GB Ram.The problem I face :1 Frequent BSOD error & restart 4 to 5 times a day. Sometime even when laptop is sitting idle2 Screen freeze/hang with no option then me doing hard...
  4. system frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system frequent BSOD: Hi, after a recent update my system has been BSOD-ing frequently. I have attached the minidumps for some of the most recent crashes. Please help figuring out what's the cause for the BSODs. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At_8K3ZMrIWketgPjGz-MpIEAqM?e=ObNX8v...
  5. system frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system frequent BSOD: Hi, after a recent update my system has been BSOD-ing frequently. I have attached the minidumps for some of the most recent crashes. Please help figuring out what's the cause for the BSODs. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At_8K3ZMrIWketgPjGz-MpIEAqM?e=ObNX8v...
  6. system frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts: Hi All - ever since i have upgraded the OS Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - my Desktop is crashing frequently and restarts. In the event viewer i notice many errors: From the application log: svchost 4544,D,22 SRUJet: A request for a node on an empty page...
  8. Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue: Hello, It is kind of weird but my system keep restarting at random interval , before I manually restart, it show BSOD Error having some error text: Your PC ran into as problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you ....
  9. Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix?

Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix?: Hi I am new to this forum, hopefully I have an issue that can be fixed. I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop running Windows 10 Home. I purchased the laptop a few months ago, it is a refurb / ex display model and has had a solid state HDD fitted. The machine was running fine...
  10. system getting restart frequently

system getting restart frequently: Recently our system got upgraded to windows 10 system and getting restarted frequently most common drivers caused the restart are- "win32kbase.sys" and "ntoskrnl.exe" 54654