Windows 10: System icons ( all except clock ) greyed out. ( Windows 10 )

Discus and support System icons ( all except clock ) greyed out. ( Windows 10 ) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of the system icons are greyed out and only the clock is working. This happened after i reset the computer. how do i get back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alinaah17, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Alinaah17 Win User

System icons ( all except clock ) greyed out. ( Windows 10 )

All of the system icons are greyed out and only the clock is working.

This happened after i reset the computer. how do i get back?

:)

Alinaah17, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

Hi Katrina,

The system icon may have encountered a corruption that caused this issue. For us to help you with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you please tell us some troubleshooting steps that you've performed while fixing the blue screen issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the registry or bios?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far for this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to restart the Windows Explorer process to refresh the taskbar icons. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, look for the Windows Explorer process and select it.
    • Click the Restart button at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 14, 2018
  4. System icons ( all except clock ) greyed out. ( Windows 10 )

System Icons Greyed Out for Windows 10

So I just recently reset my computer because it was running slow. I noticed that the volume and battery icon did not show up on the notifications bar. To fix this I right clicked on the clock, went to properties and and clicked on "Turn system icons on
    or off" but the options for the volume and power icon are greyed out. How do I fix this?

Marisela Sanchez 805, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

System icons ( all except clock ) greyed out. ( Windows 10 )

1. System icons ( all except clock ) greyed out. ( Windows 10 ) - Similar Threads - System icons except

2. Icons in the system tray are all greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in the system tray are all greyed out: As on the title says my icons in the system tray are all greyed out. I cant click on it and it is not responding. I can connect inside settings but the icon are still greyed on the tray. No changes made on this PC that might cause the issue....
  3. Icons in the system tray are all greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in the system tray are all greyed out: As on the title says my icons in the system tray are all greyed out. I cant click on it and it is not responding. I can connect inside settings but the icon are still greyed on the tray. No changes made on this PC that might cause the issue....
  4. Icons in the system tray are all greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  6. battery icon greyed out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon greyed out!: I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to...
  7. System icons on taskbar greyed out or disappeared

System icons on taskbar greyed out or disappeared: Hello, the last couple of days I am experiencing a very annoying problem. The right side of the taskbar, which includes all the system icons and date and time etc., keeps changing. And it is not in a good way at all. Most of the time it looks like this picture TB1:After I run...
  8. clock system icon is greyed out in taskbar settings

clock system icon is greyed out in taskbar settings: After the previous update I noticed that the clock icon is missing from the taskbar. So I went to `Taskbar Settings > Turn System icons on or off`. But I am not able to turn on the system icon for clock and action center since it is greyed out. I tried solutions from internet...
  9. Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10: I recently updated my computer, and then had to fix some issues with it blue screening. Now my power Icon is missing and I can't turn it back on because it is greyed out. I really need it back, does anyone know how to fix this? and I am unable to find Windows Explorer...
  10. System icons greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    System icons greyed out: My system icons icons are greyed out, like Volume and Power, so I can not enable them. After setup they work just fine, then they disappear. It is either caused by my settings or: I wonder, when custom power and sound card drivers gets installed, they get lost? *Huh SFC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clock icon greyed out

2. windows 10 icons greyed out

3. toggle button greyed out for system tray clock

4. windows 10 turn system icons on or off power grayed out