Windows 10: System Icons Description is not visible.

Discus and support System Icons Description is not visible. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] When I mouse over to the system icons, they usually show the description of the system icons. For example, when I mouse over to the Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chrismnpark, Feb 4, 2016.

1. System Icons Description is not visible.

System Icons Description is not visible. [​IMG]

When I mouse over to the system icons, they usually show the description of the system icons.

For example, when I mouse over to the Wi-Fi icon, the connected wifi name would pop-up in a description box. or if I mouse over to the speaker, it would show 'sound' pop-up box.

It doesn't show any pop-up box now for every system icons except the notification icon.

How should I turn this on again?

:)

chrismnpark, Feb 4, 2016

2. Lumia 735 - issue with 4G

No worries I am not native speaker as well and by my opinion your English is more then average.

Btw, icon L is now visible so LTE suppose to work.Only strange is that when I tried to find icon's description in Lumia manual an tips the LTE should be represented by icon 4G and not L.I didn't find description/meaning of L icon.

Jiří Svoboda79, Feb 4, 2016
  3. System Icons not visible after November update

Recently my pc was updated by Windows 10 november update.

It is quite good, performance is fluent, but my system icons, the battery status icon in the taskbar has dissapeared since the update

has been installed.

I tried to resolve this issue by myself by looking into the system settings, but it brings out no difference.

What could be a core problem of this?

HarshitChandani, Feb 4, 2016
  4. System Icons Description is not visible.

Oh...my GOD....just rebooting showed this pop-up box again.*Roflmao2

chrismnpark, Feb 4, 2016
Thema:

System Icons Description is not visible.

1. System Icons Description is not visible. - Similar Threads - System Icons Description

2. Icons are not visible on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are not visible on Desktop: Hi, I can not see the all the icons on desktop and the single icon is visible but it is showing very long strip. I have tried to do the hidden files but all the files are visible on inside file explorer folder. I have tried to copy the same file from the inside folder it...
  3. Certain icons are not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain icons are not visible: Icons of the apps I have downloaded from Microsoft Store are basically just an image icon I tried commands like "sfc /scannow" and still it doesn't fix it, but when I create a new User on Windows, in that profile icons are showing properly, is there any way to fix it on my...
  4. Bluetooth Icon not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Icon not visible: The Bluetooth icon is not being displayed on my laptop even though Bluetooth itself is on. I am unable to send or receive files through Bluetooth how do I fix this? I have tried restarting the windows explorer from the task manager but that didn't fix anything....
  5. Missing description of icons on Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing description of icons on Facebook: Hi,On the start page of Facebook, there are icons, left and right. Since a week or so, the text/ description of the icons is missing. I use Windows 10, and my standard browser is Chrome. The problem does not occur on other browsers Firefox, Edge, Opera. Also other family...
  6. Missing description of icons on Facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing description of icons on Facebook: Hi,On the start page of Facebook, there are icons, left and right. Since a week or so, the text/ description of the icons is missing. I use Windows 10, and my standard browser is Chrome. The problem does not occur on other browsers Firefox, Edge, Opera. Also other family...
  7. Missing description of icons on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. icon description

in Windows 10 Customization
    icon description: my desktop icons no longer have a description. When I go onto internet explorer I see my icons but no descriptions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-description/54993aa5-252e-41ae-a733-39b15ad789e7
  9. Power System Icon not visible when multiple system icons are turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power System Icon not visible when multiple system icons are turned on: I don't recall how this behavior started but I noticed that the power system icon is invisible/missing when multiple system icons are enabled. I can see the Power system icon when it is the only system icon is enabled, but when I enable Network and Volume these appear and...
  10. Icons No Longer Visible

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons No Longer Visible: Hello, I have a folder with 60 image files, and I can't seem to get an icon for any of them, much less use the Preview pane, in the View Menu of an Explorer window. Slogging through 60 images by opening them one by one seems a bit...problematic. I have been through the...