Windows 10: System icons on taskbar very small

Discus and support System icons on taskbar very small in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone able to help as to why after a win 10, [upgraded from win 8.1] upgrade has the system, [Mail,store, and calendar,]icons become very small? The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mashy, Jul 7, 2017.

1. mashy Win User

System icons on taskbar very small

Anyone able to help as to why after a win 10, [upgraded from win 8.1] upgrade has the system, [Mail,store, and calendar,]icons become very small?
    The Store icon is half the size as the rest of non "system" icons.
    Calendar is half the size and the Mail icon is a quarter size!
    If I set them to "use smaller icon" in settings, they go even smaller!
    I have tried in the "settings --- Display etc. Nothing!
    Any help would indeed be very much appreciated.
    Thank you in advance!

:)

mashy, Jul 7, 2017

2. Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hi guys I had the same problem and I have fixed the problem by making the icons on the taskbar small. The blurry texts in the start menu are then gone. Right click taskbar > Properties > Use small taskbar icons (something like that, I have Dutch Windows).
    It is a very strange problem.

frankriezebos, Jul 7, 2017
  3. Saturn75 Win User
    Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Not work for me.

To have not blurred tiles I must not use the tablet mode or I can use the tablet mode but I have to increase the font size to 150% (Settings - System - Screen)...

Microsoft where are you?!?

Saturn75, Jul 7, 2017
  4. Vextor Win User

I have the same!
    Any ideas? Problem solved?

Vextor, Jul 29, 2017
  5. Vextor Win User
    Found!
    Unlock taskbar!
    Then can lock again.

Vextor, Jul 29, 2017
  6. mashy Win User
    The problem appeared to cure two of the icons after an update.
    I persevered for a short time and bingo! It sorted itself out eventually!
    Hope you have the same luck.

mashy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. System icons on taskbar very small - Similar Threads - System icons taskbar

2. how to do icons in taskbar is small ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to do icons in taskbar is small ?: how to do icons in taskbar is small ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-icons-in-taskbar-is-small/0f79bda3-699a-4d5d-b235-f6d0e4f3a236
  3. how to do icons in taskbar is small ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to do icons in taskbar is small ?: how to do icons in taskbar is small ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-icons-in-taskbar-is-small/0f79bda3-699a-4d5d-b235-f6d0e4f3a236
  4. TaskbarSi very small Icons on taskbar does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskbarSi very small Icons on taskbar does not work: TaskbarSi very small Icons on taskbar does not work....So how do i revert windows back to old version that support TaskbarSi very small Icons on taskbar ?...
  5. TaskbarSi very small Icons on taskbar does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskbarSi very small Icons on taskbar does not work: TaskbarSi very small Icons on taskbar does not work....So how do i revert windows back to old version that support TaskbarSi very small Icons on taskbar ?...
  6. Taskbar icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  7. Game app icons very small.

Game app icons very small.: Hi, something happened again on my computer. 'Roblox' and 'minecraft' has become small. Roblox player and Studio too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-app-icons-very-small/4baf32b1-08f9-4382-8225-b8cef96bb683
  8. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  9. Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar: I recently changed my taskbar layout and switched to small icons to get more screen real estate. Problem is, while in small mode, icons don't display badges anymore (like unread count for Discord or email apps for example). I've been looking around but can't find any way to...
  10. Shortcut icons appear very small at random

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut icons appear very small at random: I have put shortcuts to all of my games into one folder for easy access. Despite the fact that all of the shortcuts have large icons that can display at any size, some of them are displayed very small. The odd part is, which ones display as small seems to be random. If I...