Windows 10: System indicates no internet connection on restart but am connected

Discus and support System indicates no internet connection on restart but am connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Roughly half the time I restart my PC I am told I am not connected to the internet, the Ethernet icon in the notification area shows a yellow triangle.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nicci, Nov 11, 2015.

1. nicci Win User

System indicates no internet connection on restart but am connected

Roughly half the time I restart my PC I am told I am not connected to the internet, the Ethernet icon in the notification area shows a yellow triangle.
    System indicates no internet connection on restart but am connected [​IMG]
    but the thing is I am connected just fine and can access everything I normally do. Even microsoft.com. So this shouldn't be a problem if I can access all my stuff right? Nah, See things like Office and Skype use whatever detection method that is failing to determine if things can be sync'ed. The only answer I have is to reboot until the little yellow triangle goes away.

There has to be a better way.

:)

nicci, Nov 11, 2015

2. Wifi connected but no internet connection

I have a issue with my pc.I am connected with wifi and it works in other devices but not on my pc throw wifi.At first it started with adobe servers and than with edge,ei,chrome etc

I tried to fix it but it doesen’t work

When I try to do ipconfig options ond command promt it says that my enthernet and local area connetion*10 isn’t connected.

Internet works on apps like instagramm spotify but others are not connected.

please help me!

gencimehmeti, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Wifi connected but no internet connection

Hi,

There might be some errors in the network configuration causing this to happen. We have an article on our support site that can help you with this kind of issue. Kindly visit the link provided here:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Nov 11, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Nov 11, 2015
  5. nicci Win User
    There I no driver update and I have rseet. There is some items that windows tries to contact to determine if there is Internet connectivity that isn't being reached but otherwise everything else works fine. I can speed test at my full 177mbits and access any site I need to but if I want my one note to sync it says there ix no connection.

nicci, Nov 12, 2015
  6. JohnC Win User
    JohnC, Nov 12, 2015
  7. nicci Win User
    No it wont help.

Windows, when it loads a network device, reaches out to a hard coded site to see if it will respond. If no response comes, then windows determines there is no internet access at all and the syncing services in Office, for example, are deferred until there is a connection. Once windows boots in this state I cannot get that indication to go away thus my one note doesnt sync. If I selectively sync, it will simply not selectively sync instead of a full sync.

When this happens, as I have said, I have great connectivity otherwise. Since I do not know, however, what address is being probed and don't have a network sniffer to figure this out, I cannot do any DNS checking to see if that is the problem.

nicci, Nov 12, 2015
  8. nicci Win User

nicci, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. System indicates no internet connection on restart but am connected - Similar Threads - System indicates internet

2. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  3. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown: Hi, I am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router which will access all the web pages, but the Windows update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection. This happened after the last Windows update. I am running Windows10 64 version...
  4. My internet is connected but the connection status indicates unknown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet connected but connection status indicates unknown

Internet connected but connection status indicates unknown: HiI am connected to the Internet by LAN to my router that will access the web pages, but the update will not work nor Outlook, since they say that I have no Internet connection, this happened after the last Windows update.I would like to know how to solve this.Thanks....
  6. Not connected - Connections available, however I am connected to the internet

Not connected - Connections available, however I am connected to the internet: The biggest issue with this is that I can't access anything related to Office 365 and onedrive. Any help files or resources with Word or Excel do not work because of this supposed, no connection. I have tried several fixes, ran network troubleshooting, rebooted, and nothing...
  7. Not connected to the internet, but I am!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected to the internet, but I am!: overnight windows has decided to stop working correctly and forced an update to version 2004. internet gone slow is an understatement although I am still connected. Steam, Origin, blizzard and epic sign in but say I'm offline. it also times out when searching on Microsoft...
  8. I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?: I am connected and it sais no internet connection? And when i trouble shoot i get "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" and i cant remember what i did but i reset some wifi things from my wifi. submitted by /u/BigBrainViktor [link] [comments]...
  9. No internet connection indication

No internet connection indication: I have Windows 10 64 bit. After my internet provider went down for a couple of hours, the no internet connection failed to clear when it came back up. I reset my modem and my router. No help. My computer is connected to the router via an ethernet cable. I tried rebooting...
  10. Wrong indication in taskbar showing no internet connection

Wrong indication in taskbar showing no internet connection: I have a Lenovo T520 Laptop Running Win 10 Pro Verssion 1511 OS Build 10586.633. The problem I'm having is that in the status bar, the icon showing the internet connection has the good old yellow triangle and when I hover my cursor over the icon it says "NO INTERNET...