Windows 10: System Interrupts consuming high CPU since upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support System Interrupts consuming high CPU since upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi everyone. New guy here. Since upgrading to W10 from W7 SP1, I constantly have 'System interrupts' consuming half of my Process CPU% on taskmgr. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jimmyd1020, Aug 17, 2016.

1. System Interrupts consuming high CPU since upgrade to Windows 10

Hi everyone. New guy here.
    Since upgrading to W10 from W7 SP1, I constantly have 'System interrupts' consuming half of my Process CPU% on taskmgr. It is also consistently in the upper 30s in Details percent. I have scoured the internet for solutions of which I tried several. NO LUCK.
    No luck on MS support site either.

PLEASE HELP. ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS A LOT.

Laptop: HP Pavilion Entertainment
    CPU: AMD Turion 2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile M600 2.40 GHz
    Memory: 4GB
    System type: 64-bit, x64-based processor
    Audio/Video: AMD High Definition Audio Device
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
    Display: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series

:)

jimmyd1020, Aug 17, 2016

2. windows 10 system interrupts high cpu usage

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to perform clean boot and check, using this Microsoft Article because may be a third party application is causing this issue.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com...ow-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-10.aspx

NOTE: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. You
    may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot. You must log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot. Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform
    a clean boot. When you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. However, you may receive the original error message, or experience the original behavior if the problem still exists. If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings
    may prevent you from following these steps.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Once you perform clean boot do refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” to boot the computer in normal mode.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Aug 17, 2016
  3. windows 10 system interrupts high cpu usage

SB

Happy to. Try and keep the file to 4 gigs or less. I am working on a tablet that only has 8 gigs of ram.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 17, 2016
  4. System Interrupts consuming high CPU since upgrade to Windows 10

I had this on a tablet after the latest Windows 10 update. From what I discovered it's usually a driver conflict that causes this.
    In my case it was the display driver that had been replaced during the upgrade.

Check all device drivers are the correct versions for a start.

markweatherill, Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

System Interrupts consuming high CPU since upgrade to Windows 10

1. System Interrupts consuming high CPU since upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System Interrupts consuming

2. High CPU usage from System Interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU usage from System Interrupts: I am having continual issue with system interrupts overheating my laptop. This only happen when I close the laptop or put it to sleep. As soon as I open it/wake it, it stops. All of my drivers are up to date and recently updated bios.This started when I upgraded to Windows...
  3. High CPU usage from System Interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU usage from System Interrupts: I am having continual issue with system interrupts overheating my laptop. This only happen when I close the laptop or put it to sleep. As soon as I open it/wake it, it stops. All of my drivers are up to date and recently updated bios.This started when I upgraded to Windows...
  4. System interrupts cause high cpu use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System interrupts cause high cpu use: I have tried everything and nothing works. There is no malware. All have recent drives. There is nothing wrong. System interrups just keeps continuing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupts-cause-high-cpu-use/6237634f-bbb7-4796-8cfd-da0f02578fb4
  5. system interrupts high cpu usage

system interrupts high cpu usage: I'm having issued with system interrupts using high cpu usage after playing a game and thr game crash. I have unplug all my external hardware and restarted my computer but the system interrupts is still using high cpu. I havent try shutting down my computer and how long...
  6. System interrupts causing high CPU usage

System interrupts causing high CPU usage: Hi guys, First of all the specifications of my laptop Aspire A515-51G-510P and the LatencyMon analysis can be found via the accompanied onedrive https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllRymF9WV9mnRLODDduO9e3p3WP?e=oXWPjd. To start, I'll describe the problem. The issue is most prevalent while...
  7. High Idle CPU Usage System Interrupts

High Idle CPU Usage System Interrupts: I know EVERYONE asks "wait, what is this process, how come I'm idling with high CPU usage?!" but I have exhausted all internet solutions I can find here, and I work in IT. My server at home is an old Lenovo E32 with an i5 4590S, 12GB of DDR3 1600, an EVGA 500W G3 PSU, a GTX...
  8. High CPU usage by "System interrupts"

High CPU usage by "System interrupts": I have DELL INSPIRON 15 5570 i7 8th generation, OS is installed in 128GB SSD drive. My CPU usage is very high. I opened task manager to see which process is using more CPU and found that " System interrupts" is using more that 80% of my CPU , thus slowing the system. I have...
  9. System interrupts high CPU usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    System interrupts high CPU usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]What is this System interrupts process? Do you see System interrupts consuming high CPU usage in Windows 10 Task Manager? Is it a virus or malware? Well, System interrupts is an OS process and if it is located in the [...] This post System interrupts high...
  10. System interrupts high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System interrupts high cpu usage: Recently System interrupts have been using cpu up to 100% and I have tried a lot of what's on the web such as: checking for disk errors, get latest windows update, checking for system files corruption, updating drivers and BIOS, scanning for viruses, restoring power plan to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a lot of system interrupts windows 10 1909

2. interuption system windows 10 consumming cpu

3. high system interrupts since update windows 10