Windows 10: System interrupts - fresh install problem (Stop if disable Audio contr

Discus and support System interrupts - fresh install problem (Stop if disable Audio contr in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, at first, sorry for my english. I noticed this problem after my WIN 10 was ugpraded to the latest "Creators update". I though it should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kaper, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Kaper Win User

System interrupts - fresh install problem (Stop if disable Audio contr

Hello,

at first, sorry for my english.

I noticed this problem after my WIN 10 was ugpraded to the latest "Creators update". I though it should be caused by this update, so i reverted back - but the problem is still the same. So after many hours of trying new drivers etc i decided i will make a fresh install of WIN 10 and BUM! The proccess is still here and running.The proccess is "System interrupts" and it is running 24/7 and it load my CPU usage up to 12%... and my gaming performence is very poor, example in the League of Legends where i niteced that something is not okey.

CPU USAGE of the running proccess

System interrupts - fresh install problem (Stop if disable Audio contr [​IMG]

LatencyMon:

I found, if i disable High definiton audio CONTROLLER (Which shares the same IRQ as Intel IO) the problem is gone.

What it should be? I tried uninstall the audio drivers, but windows install it back after 1st reboot (Yes i disabled auto upgrade of drivers in settings). Is it the Motherboard problem. Do I claim a laptop?

Thanks for your help i need my laptop ASAP in the normal state *Sad...

:)

Kaper, Apr 19, 2017

2. System Interrupt High CPU Usage

Hi,

Just realized that that the problem is in Realtek High Defenition Audio.When you disable it in Device Manager system interruptions CPU usage goes to 0.2%-1%.

Every time when I run any heavy applications like pc games,Blender 3D,etc. CPU usage goes up to 99% and the system becomes really slow.

I don't think that it supposed to be like this.

I also spot that when you delete the "Realtek Audio Driver" Windows installs some "Audio Driver" itself so could be that a Driver Conflict?

(My laptop specs: i5-7200U/GTX950m/8GB DDR4 RAM)

Alex_02.01, Apr 19, 2017
  3. Ri-G Win User
    How to disable Auto playback device detection. or lock it to my optical out ?

Not a problem with audio devices. It complains only about disabled nvidia audio device. And that is turned off hard in hardware by disable it to fix lot's of problems with auto detecting. It also start to complain that there's no speaker connected. That's
    correct because i use optical out only.

The problem is that windows need to stop switching my optical default playback device to something else. Or stop switching audio playback devices automatic at all. If that could be disabled it would solve i think all problems. I have btw 3 audio playback
    devices if we do not count the monitors.

4. mQ573 Win User

You can change conflicting IRQs.

Taking a system's image or at least creating a restore point is recommended.

Writing down the settings before changing them is also a good idea.

To proceed (You are now on your own *Eek)
    Open the Device Manager
    In the Device Manager window: View / Resources by type
    Expand the IRQ tree
    In the list, r-click on the appropriate element and click on Properties.
    In the Properties window click on the Resources tab.
    Untick Use automatic settings
    Click on Change Setting
    Change IRQ settings ensuring you don't create another conflict.
    Press OK when done.
    Reboot

mQ573, Apr 22, 2017
Thema:

1. System interrupts - fresh install problem (Stop if disable Audio contr - Similar Threads - System interrupts fresh

2. Audio issues with fresh install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with fresh install: Fresh install of windows 10. I only get audio to work when i uninstall my audio drivers and restart. However, if I shut down without uninstalling drivers I get no audio on my next startup. It shows that sound is playing in the volume mixer, but there is no output. Usually...
  3. Audio issues with fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues with fresh install: Fresh install of windows 10. I only get audio to work when i uninstall my audio drivers and restart. However, if I shut down without uninstalling drivers I get no audio on my next startup. It shows that sound is playing in the volume mixer, but there is no output. Usually...
  4. Audio issues with fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System interrupts: I'm facing some issues with my hp pavilion. Recently when i tried opening my edge browser it crashed 3 times which never happened before. So i looked up in my task manager and found out that System interrupts are using up 100% or sometimes 80% of my cpu. I don't know what's...
  6. system interrupts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system interrupts: My computer often freezes on start up. This time when I checked to task manager I found that system interrupts was utilising 100% of my Intel i7 processor. I am running Windows 10 home with all updates in place. Ram is 12. According to task manager it is not a good idea...
  7. Fresh Install Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Install Problems: Hi there. I'm noticing some random issues after a fresh install of Windows 10 on my laptop. I used the "Media Creation Tool" to create an installation via USB. Afterwards I installed updated drivers pre-downloaded via Dells website, then installed any updates Windows had....
  8. System Interrupts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Interrupts: So I have a Asus VivoBook x541u with the following specs(initial) specs: Intel core i7-7500u 2.7 Ghz (boosted to 3.5 Ghz) 1 TB HDD 6 GB DDR4 RAM Nvidia Geforce GT 920 MX 2 GB Windows 10 64 bit Home Edition Recently I have upgraded my ram from 6 GB to 12 GB and removed...
  9. System Interrupts - Problem or Symptom?

in Windows 10 Support
    System Interrupts - Problem or Symptom?: See if anyone has ideas on this... My Windows 10 Home (1803) has been experiencing download problems. I pretty much always use Chrome. Sometimes the download will complete without a hitch. Other times the whole system will grind to a halt - even task manager is slow to...
  10. How to disable the contr+click to follow hyperlinks?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable the contr+click to follow hyperlinks?: It is really hard to press control and click when I want to follow the link. I’ve used my PC for 5 years and have never met such issue. It had been so easy before I installed Windows 10. How can I turn off this time consuming function?...