Windows 10: system not booting

Discus and support system not booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I boot my laptop i get a error, driver_irql_less_or_equal(iaStorA.sys) error and the system restarts then I get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeeneeshKardale, Nov 14, 2015.

1. system not booting

When I boot my laptop i get a error, driver_irql_less_or_equal(iaStorA.sys) error and the system restarts then I get an error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA(iaStorAV.sys) while preparing for automatic repair. I cannot boot the system into login page. I have Windows 10 on my system and Iupdated Windows 7 and 8.1 drivers as per hp support site. Kindly help me.

I have a Hp Elitebook 8570w.

:)

MeeneeshKardale, Nov 14, 2015
  2. Pavan_N Win User

After changing paging size..... system not booting

Hi Harshit,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

1. What do you mean by “After changing paging size”?

This issue might occur if there are corrupt files and Windows updates are not up to date in your computer. As you are stuck in startup screen or no boot situation. I suggest you to follow the Steps below.

Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your computer for the problem and then tries to fix it so your computer can start correctly.

I suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool
    and then perform Automatic

Repair.

Refer to the following link:

Download Windows 10

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool).

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

1. Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t see the message, you might need to change the boot order
    in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.

2. In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
    'Troubleshoot'.

3. Click, Advanced Options and then click on 'System restore' .

4. After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.

If the System Restore fails follow the same procedure and on the Step 3
    choose Automatic repair.

Note: There will be no data loss by performing Startup repair. It will format c: driver and reinstall Windows 10.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 14, 2015
  3. After changing paging size..... system not booting

Hi My Hard Disk had crashed. Had to buy a new one and re-configure Windows 10.

However I am Now Facing problem on activation...

I had upgraded from Windows 8 Pro to WIn 10 earlier and used Win 8 Key. But after rebuilding the system (Rebuilt because my HDD had crashed) I am now getting following error.

Could you help regarding the same???

What should I do here????
    system not booting [​IMG]

HARSHITBANSAL12, Nov 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

system not booting

Please try booting safe mode, it should be available after a few failed boot tries in the troubleshooting options.
    Or in the troubleshooting options, go to the advanced troubleshooting options, open command prompt, enter following command
    Code: start msconfig[/quote] In msconfig, go to the boot tab, click safe mode, click apply > ok and reboot if asked.
    Safe Mode - Start Windows 10 in - Windows 10 Forums

5. The BSOD screens come in a loop. I get the hp logo sign and then the blue screen pops up and system restarts. I tried different booting options but safe mode is not available.

MeeneeshKardale, Nov 17, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    In the troubleshooting options, do you see command prompt in advanced options?

7. axe0 New Member
  8. system not booting

I have a Windows 10 setup usb. I don't think it's the recovery disk.

9. axe0 New Member
    Please insert the setup USB and check if it has any options for recovery.

10. Hello,

Apparently there was a virus which had wiped out everything from my hardisk and hence I could not do anything. I got it checked from a service centre and they said the hard disk format was changed which the Windows could not read. So a complete format needed to be done.

11. axe0 New Member
    I didn't expected that.
    I'm sorry to hear that, hope you don't get this problem anymore *Smile
    Surf safe on the internet!

Thema:

system not booting

1. system not booting - Similar Threads - system booting

2. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  3. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  4. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system did an automatic update and now will not boot: my system did an automatic windows update. upon completion the system will not restart.I tried resetting it with the power button with no success.Ever since the update, when turning the computer on, the monitor goes to an "HP" logo, and no booting....
  6. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

my system did an automatic update and now will not boot: my system did an automatic windows update. upon completion the system will not restart.I tried resetting it with the power button with no success.Ever since the update, when turning the computer on, the monitor goes to an "HP" logo, and no booting....
  7. my system did an automatic update and now will not boot

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?: I have an MSI Z87 G65 Mobo with an Intel i5 4 core CPU with three storage drives. My C drive is on a 300G Intel ssd and my other 2 are a 1T and a 2T Toshiba hhd. While doing my initial setup I left my 1T drive unable to be utilized due to me not populating/allocating? it. I...
  9. How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?

How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?: I have an MSI Z87 G65 Mobo with an Intel i5 4 core CPU with three storage drives. My C drive is on a 300G Intel ssd and my other 2 are a 1T and a 2T Toshiba hhd. While doing my initial setup I left my 1T drive unable to be utilized due to me not populating/allocating? it. I...
  10. How do I rename and change which drive is my primary/system/boot driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware