Windows 10: System restore does not work blue screen error

Discus and support System restore does not work blue screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I use my system restore I get preparing for system restore screen then goes to blue screen either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DrSysop, Dec 9, 2015.

1. DrSysop Win User

System restore does not work blue screen error

When I use my system restore I get preparing for system restore screen then goes to blue screen either

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. On 10.0.10586
    Windows 10 getting worse by the day.

:)

DrSysop, Dec 9, 2015
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Blue screen error sad face, system restore does not work

Hi,

We've noticed the post has been inactive for more than 48 hours now. May we ask if you still need assistance regarding your concern?

Looking forward to your response.

Ferdz Amp, Dec 9, 2015
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Blue screen error sad face, system restore does not work

Hi,

This problem occurs if there are hardware or driver issue on your computer. We recommend that you check out the response of
    Vinodh.V on this
    thread
    . This will provide you steps on how to perform clean boot and remove all external device on your computer.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Dec 9, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

5. DrSysop Win User
    DrSysop, Dec 10, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    That may be due to Ccleaner if memory dumps is enabled
    Please check the mainboard manufacturer for BIOS updates
    Code: BIOS Version: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 5.11, 4/15/2008[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and other stuff you use.How to fill in your system specs:

System restore does not work blue screen error [​IMG]

System restore does not work blue screen error [​IMG]

7. DrSysop Win User
    Attachment 53180

I not registered to win7fourms here a screenshot is this what u needed?

DrSysop, Dec 11, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Please follow my instructions for filling it in into your 'My System Specs'

9. DrSysop Win User
    Got got it It's done Thanks

DrSysop, Dec 11, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    What Operating System was on the system before Windows 10?
    Has any component been replaced?
    If any component has been replaced, what component has been replaced and when?

11. DrSysop Win User
    Was upgraded from windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit is all back in aug & then upgraded to latest windows 10 few weeks back

DrSysop, Dec 12, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    What OS was installed before Windows 7?
    The BIOS date is 2008, Windows 7 was released in 2009.

I'd like to know what OS was installed from the beginning and what components have been replaced and when if components have been replaced.

This could help rule out many possibilities, because hardware can suddenly fail after years of use.

13. DrSysop Win User

I think it came with vista but I replaced the drive before i installed windows 7 from a dvd

I Added the nvidia 8400GS before I installed Windows 10 as the on board 6150se wasn't comaptible.

DrSysop, Dec 12, 2015
  14. axe0 New Member
    Alright,

Have you checked for BIOS updates from your mainboard manufacturer?
    I have checked, but can't find any.

15. DrSysop Win User
    I have the latest bios 5.11 off the HP site nothing newer

DrSysop, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

1. System restore does not work blue screen error - Similar Threads - System restore does

2. System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026: Tried to update the driver of my Bluetooth card, upon installation, there was a Windows notification asking to restart.After restarting my wired keyboard and mouse don't workIt still boots to the Windows login screen, but without a keyboard and mouse, I'm not sure what to...
  3. System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026: Tried to update the driver of my Bluetooth card, upon installation, there was a Windows notification asking to restart.After restarting my wired keyboard and mouse don't workIt still boots to the Windows login screen, but without a keyboard and mouse, I'm not sure what to...
  4. System Restore does not work and returns the following error 0x80070026

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen error after system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error after system restore: Okay so I did system restore on my pc because I was having some freezing problems and before it wasn’t freezing so I thought it would be a good idea to do that and now my pc is doing the blue error screen loop and I can’t use system restore again because it’s asking for a...
  6. Blue screen error after system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error after system restore: Okay so I did system restore on my pc because I was having some freezing problems and before it wasn’t freezing so I thought it would be a good idea to do that and now my pc is doing the blue error screen loop and I can’t use system restore again because it’s asking for a...
  7. Blue screen error after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Blue Screens, System Restore Failure, and Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screens, System Restore Failure, and Black Screen: I was on Chrome watching Youtube when all of a sudden everything froze and I blue screened. The computer restarted and everything was fine. Then I noticed that the cursor was gone. My mouse and keyboard were not working. I restarted one more time and the mouse and keyboard...
  9. Blue Screens, System Restore Failure, and Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens, System Restore Failure, and Black Screen: I was on Chrome watching Youtube when all of a sudden everything froze and I blue screened. The computer restarted and everything was fine. Then I noticed that the cursor was gone. My mouse and keyboard were not working. I restarted one more time and the mouse and keyboard...
  10. System Restore does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Restore does not work: [ATTACH] So, I keep getting this particular error message every time I try to do a system restore, how do I fix it? I tried using different restore points , but no solution obtained. Can someone help me out? Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen system restore doesnt work