Windows 10: System Restore is on But No Restore Points

Discus and support System Restore is on But No Restore Points in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've had System Restore on for drive c: for the last 3 days. I want in there today ad there are no restore points/ Is this by default?!? James... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesJoey, Jul 26, 2018.

1. JamesJoey Win User

System Restore is on But No Restore Points

I've had System Restore on for drive c: for the last 3 days.

I want in there today ad there are no restore points/

Is this by default?!?

James

:)

JamesJoey, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Pinchy Win User

windows xp duel boot with vista restore points

Turn off system restore in XP altogether...or if you dont want to, AsRocks suggestion should work :\

Pinchy, Jul 26, 2018
  3. losing restore points in vista

well i found out wich program was eraseing my restore points it was acronis true image 10 so i disabled system restore becouse i rether use ati any way

skellattarr, Jul 26, 2018
  4. System Restore is on But No Restore Points

system restore, no cd

Mussels did not fail, those two are answers are very common with what you are describing. You can try to go back to a system restore point located in the help folder in control panel. Have you created any recent restore points?

t77snapshot, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

System Restore is on But No Restore Points

1. System Restore is on But No Restore Points - Similar Threads - System Restore Restore

2. Restoring stuck System Restore Point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring stuck System Restore Point: I had made a restore point for windows 11 but making a pc customisation but the customisation was not good. So, I tried to restore it from that restore point that i created earlier. But It's almost 2 hours and the process is still not completed. What to do???...
  3. How to restore system if there is no restore point?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore system if there is no restore point?: I had to use ProctorU for my college to take a test, and when I got in my headphones wouldn't let them hear me and they kept acting like there was nothing to fix it and they were being impatient. I did not know what the problem was because I am not tech savvy. Anyways, the...
  4. How to restore system if there is no restore point?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore system if there is no restore point?: I had to use ProctorU for my college to take a test, and when I got in my headphones wouldn't let them hear me and they kept acting like there was nothing to fix it and they were being impatient. I did not know what the problem was because I am not tech savvy. Anyways, the...
  5. System restore restore point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore restore point: Hello,There is something wrong with my computer so I wanted to run system restore but all I see is one restore point when I go to the menu even when I click choose a different restore point. I am POSITIVE that I made more then one restore point .Can you please help me...
  6. System restore restore point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restore restore point: Hello,There is something wrong with my computer so I wanted to run system restore but all I see is one restore point when I go to the menu even when I click choose a different restore point. I am POSITIVE that I made more then one restore point .Can you please help me...
  7. System restore restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. System Restore Point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore Point: When I tried to use a restore to a system restore point. Windows asked for a password. I tried every password I knew, including local and microsoft account. I even tried to reintall windows and reset it. None worked, what can I do?...
  9. Restore System using restore point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore System using restore point: Hello, Had to use a recent restore point. Started the restore, made a list what will be affected, and it started. After waiting about 25 minutes I got an error notice that restore was not succesful because of anti virus (?). The only antivirus on my system is windows...
  10. System restore points

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System restore points: Restore points being deleted. Older restore points are being auto-deleted. And I'd like to keep them. I saved some restore points in October, but now they're gone, and the only ones left, are the ones I created in November. I've allowed 90 Gb of memory space for...