Windows 10: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - Safemode ok

Discus and support SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - Safemode ok in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I can get into safemode, but otherwise can't load normal windows 10.Attachment 79910 ERROR: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION No drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by renkun, May 14, 2016.

1. renkun Win User

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - Safemode ok

Hello,

I can get into safemode, but otherwise can't load normal windows 10.Attachment 79910

ERROR:

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

No drivers stated

:)

renkun, May 14, 2016

2. System Service Exception

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 14, 2016
  3. System Service Exception

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 14, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

The 3 latest dumpfile all blame
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 3B, {80000003, fffff8006d658754, ffffd00047a213e0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+228754 ) 3: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff800`6d430000 fffff800`6e081000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Tue Mar 22 02:44:53 2016 (56F0A395) CheckSum: 00C1D858 ImageSize: 00C51000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] This is the driver for your Geforce GPU card.
    Probably the driver is corrupted( you have a recent version)
    In safemode uninstall it and reboot your system and hopefully windows will start in a normal way and you can reinstall your geforce driver.

lifetec, May 14, 2016
  5. renkun Win User
    Thank you!

Seems to be ok now

renkun, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - Safemode ok - Similar Threads - SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

2. system service exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system service exception: hi i have tried to fallow the steps to navigate toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrityhowever i can only get toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuardthere is nothing beyond that...
  3. system service exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system service exception: hi i have tried to fallow the steps to navigate toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrityhowever i can only get toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuardthere is nothing beyond that...
  4. System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception: Hi,Can I please ask for assistance to analyze a minidump file to determine what caused the problem.Here's a link to the .dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wx2IQ8hh0n1kI6FAmFOpBhDe8fUbqD9Z/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  5. System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception: Hi,Can I please ask for assistance to analyze a minidump file to determine what caused the problem.Here's a link to the .dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wx2IQ8hh0n1kI6FAmFOpBhDe8fUbqD9Z/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  6. system service exception

system service exception: from few days my pc showing BSOD system service exception https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-exception/9b877ec4-33e0-4dd3-8e00-4dc92e6ca9c0
  7. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: I wanted to upload my minidump file and give you guys a link, but it says my minidump file folder is empty. I'm a little confused on where to go from here and how you guys can help me with this error....
  8. service system exception

service system exception: I have a reoccurring BSOD. Today was a system service exception, but that is not always the case. The last recent BSOD was an unexpected kernel mode trap. I am almost positive my drivers are up to date. I was wondering if someone could look at my minidump file and find out...
  9. System Service Exception

System Service Exception: Hi, I have been getting lots of BSOD recently and I think its due to the HID-Complaint headset driver but I can't seem to find the exact problem. I have uploaded the log file from the V2 Log checker listed in the stickied thread. [img] Thanks for your time. - - -...
  10. Ok system service exception error blue screen

Ok system service exception error blue screen: DEBBIE-PC-(2019-05-15_16-41-59).zipDEBBIE-PC-Wed_05_15_2019_164337_31.zip My DM log and V2 log 132659