Windows 10: System thread error (blue screen)

Discus and support System thread error (blue screen) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I'm posting because I'm having this problem since I upgraded my win 7 to win 10 a few days ago, and it's driving me crazy. This is the problem:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Rodrigus, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Rodrigus Win User

System thread error (blue screen)

Hello, I'm posting because I'm having this problem since I upgraded my win 7 to win 10 a few days ago, and it's driving me crazy. This is the problem:

After upgrading, each time I connect the HDMI cable of my home theatre (which is a Muteki Sony) which transmit audio and video, this blue screen appears and restarts the computer automatically. On the other hand if I turn on the pc or restart it with the HDMI cable connected and the home is already on, it works perfectly.

The computer I'm using is a laptop with ATI mobility radeon HD 5470 512 MB video board.

I've already unistalled the video driver with DDU in safe mode and reinstalled the lastest version of the software as I saw indicated in several places, but the problem remains.

Thank you, I hope you can give me a hand with this.

Image of the error:

System thread error (blue screen) [​IMG]

:)

Rodrigus, Aug 4, 2015

2. blue screen error "system thread exception not handled"

My laptop came with 2GB RAM with Windows 7. I upgraded it to Windows 10 prof. Now, I purchased a 4GB ram and inserted into the additional slot available. It shows { Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. Stop Code: SYSTEM
    THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED }

Now, if i remove the new RAM and start the system its working fine. If i add new ram its creating problem. This system is actually upgradable upto 8 GB ram. Can someone help me please.

HOSHAIAHreddy, Aug 4, 2015
  3. blue screen error: Stop code System Thread Exception Not Handled (What failed: afd.sys)

HI,

Please see my previous analysis which indicates the cause of your issue and methods to correct it. There are 5 steps however you may only need to perform 1 & 2.

Rob - SpiritX

SpiritX MS MVP, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

System thread error (blue screen)

1. System thread error (blue screen) - Similar Threads - System thread error

2. Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled: Can you please help identify this error. Link shared to the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmsH3CflueeRiah9fzu9Ig4KSh0Drg?e=anBYAG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-system-thread-exception-not/1fc5fa50-6bde-4fa9-abbd-e932a2aff27a
  3. Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled: Can you please help identify this error. Link shared to the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmsH3CflueeRiah9fzu9Ig4KSh0Drg?e=anBYAG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-system-thread-exception-not/1fc5fa50-6bde-4fa9-abbd-e932a2aff27a
  4. Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.: I was having an issue with my realtek hd audio manager not showing up in my control panel, after trying all the other fixes i found online and none of them working i remembered that i installed legacy hardware for realtek on a different/similar pc before and it solved the...
  6. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.: I was having an issue with my realtek hd audio manager not showing up in my control panel, after trying all the other fixes i found online and none of them working i remembered that i installed legacy hardware for realtek on a different/similar pc before and it solved the...
  7. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue Screen Error: "System Thread Exception Not Handled"

Blue Screen Error: "System Thread Exception Not Handled": Blue Screen Error, "System Thread Exception Not Handled". Installed a new video card, updated the video drivers, Video card failed, installed old video card without installing new driver to support old video card. Unable to get to "Safe Mode" to correct or disable video...
  9. Having a blue screen error 'system thread Exception not handled'

Having a blue screen error 'system thread Exception not handled': My computer got powered off in error & when I powered it back on again I got "preparing automatic repair" & then the blue screen with the above mentioned error & it just loops over & over again. Tried turning the computer on & off again trying to get it to a safe mode but no...
  10. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys): Hi, I've never had any issues with regards to Bluetooth connectivity on my laptop. However last night, when I tried to connect my Bluetooth speaker with my laptop, it crashed and bluescreened. The stop code was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed:...