Windows 10: System Tools

Discus and support System Tools in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted system tools as i was trying to delete the owner’s file. Can i recover them or are they permanentaly gone?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarcosTheBest1, Jul 23, 2018.

1. System Tools

I accidentally deleted system tools as i was trying to delete the owner’s file. Can i recover them or are they permanentaly gone?

:)

MarcosTheBest1, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Jul 23, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 23, 2018
  4. System Tools

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

System Tools

1. System Tools - Similar Threads - System Tools

2. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?: Shows the location under program files but am unable to use on either laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-will-not-open-and-says-that-the-data/28cc1920-408c-4cd4-853d-53fca75770e6
  3. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?: Shows the location under program files but am unable to use on either laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-will-not-open-and-says-that-the-data/28cc1920-408c-4cd4-853d-53fca75770e6
  4. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly: Please help.I am trying to create a System Repair disc in windows 11 on a 64GB 3.0 USB drive I understand it must be 32GB or higher.The USB drive is recognized in windows explorer and Disk Manager.When the Recovery Drive tool works for a while, it says "A problem occurred...
  6. Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly

Create system repair disk tool in Windows 11 does not work properly: Please help.I am trying to create a System Repair disc in windows 11 on a 64GB 3.0 USB drive I understand it must be 32GB or higher.The USB drive is recognized in windows explorer and Disk Manager.When the Recovery Drive tool works for a while, it says "A problem occurred...
  7. How to prevent the diagnostic tool access from system tray after right click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent the diagnostic tool access from system tray after right click.: Hi TeamIs there any way that we can disable or Hide the Diagnose Network Problems and Troubleshoot Sound Problems options from system tray.No one from domain user can run this tools without admin access.Any GPO settings or regedit entry to prevent or hide this settings from...
  8. How to prevent the diagnostic tool access from system tray after right click.

How to prevent the diagnostic tool access from system tray after right click.: Hi TeamIs there any way that we can disable or Hide the Diagnose Network Problems and Troubleshoot Sound Problems options from system tray.No one from domain user can run this tools without admin access.Any GPO settings or regedit entry to prevent or hide this settings from...
  9. I need Microsoft tool link to download for repair files and system slow performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Microsoft tool link to download for repair files and system slow performance: I need Microsoft tool link to download for repair files and system slow performance.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-microsoft-tool-link-to-download-for-repair/c9852c93-b8d7-4ecd-9173-8b62afc05d26
  10. I need Microsoft tool link to download for repair files and system slow performance

I need Microsoft tool link to download for repair files and system slow performance: I need Microsoft tool link to download for repair files and system slow performance.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-microsoft-tool-link-to-download-for-repair/c9852c93-b8d7-4ecd-9173-8b62afc05d26