Windows 10: System Transparency Exe

Discus and support System Transparency Exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a huge problem. I have my 50 inch Tv hooked up to my Pc as an extended monitor. I also run "systemtransparency.exe" on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by windows user, Sep 3, 2016.

1. System Transparency Exe

Hi there,
    I have a huge problem. I have my 50 inch Tv hooked up to my Pc as an extended monitor. I also run "systemtransparency.exe" on my computer. But know after using it to make my windows explorer transparent it has left the image of my desktop Imprinted on my television. Meaning even once i've unhooked the tv from the pc, reset the tv, unplugged and turned back on the image is still imprinted on the television? Help, how I can save my television?

:)

windows user, Sep 3, 2016

2. win 10 pro version 1607

well for starters running 3 monitors myself the task bars will not be black, It will be the color you choose. Transparency has nothing to do with the color.

Next, if transparency is on, both taskbars will be transparent with your selected color.

And also, maybe select 2nd monitor and set the color and transparency, then log off and back on.

I can show you a snap shot of both of them in blue color and transparent.

seahawks65, Sep 3, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    fluent design didnt work after fall creator update

What graphics card is installed on your system?

Is transparency turned off in Settings - Personalization - Colours

DaveM121, Sep 3, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

System Transparency Exe

Cliff S, Sep 3, 2016
Thema:

System Transparency Exe

1. System Transparency Exe - Similar Threads - System Transparency Exe

2. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  3. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  4. Transparent Taskbar and Missing System Icons!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent Taskbar and Missing System Icons!: I am attempting to attach a picture. After the latest Windows 11 update - it caused my taskbar to become transparent, all my system icons network, clock, battery are missing, and there is no "Notification Area" in the taskbar settings menu. I did a restore point to an earlier...
  5. Transparent Taskbar and Missing System Icons!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent Taskbar and Missing System Icons!: I am attempting to attach a picture. After the latest Windows 11 update - it caused my taskbar to become transparent, all my system icons network, clock, battery are missing, and there is no "Notification Area" in the taskbar settings menu. I did a restore point to an earlier...
  6. Transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency: Hi, this is a Windows user. I'm on the Windows 10 20H2 version, 64-bit processor and operating system. Can anybody help me to increase the transparency even more than how it is supposed to be?...
  7. rundll32.exe - System Error

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe - System Error: Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop...
  8. Transparency

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency: I don't know why but the transparency in windows 10 is awful for me. The taskbar isn't too bad but the start menu looks like it's 90% plus opaque. Can I change this. Looked online but alot of people are saying change transparency value in regedit to 0 which turns it off...
  9. System User Group - Devcon exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System User Group - Devcon exe: Hi, We have a problem about windows 10. Normally for USB usage restriction we use group policy. We set two policies; 1- "Prevent installation of devices that match any of these device IDs" 2- "Allow administrator to override Device Installation Restrictions policies"...
  10. No Transparency?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Transparency?: How come only Start Menu area gets transparency? What about borders and title bars within open windows? 9653

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system transparency exe