Windows 10: System tray language identifier, no 2nd language installed

Discus and support System tray language identifier, no 2nd language installed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So here's the problem. A few days ago in outlook 2016 i installed English (US) as a spellcheck language. Ever since then i have the [NLD/ENG] switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ch3vr0n, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Ch3vr0n Win User

System tray language identifier, no 2nd language installed

So here's the problem. A few days ago in outlook 2016 i installed English (US) as a spellcheck language. Ever since then i have the [NLD/ENG] switch sitting in the bottom of my system tray and it's pissing me off. When i go to keyboard settings i have NO second language installed, and Win 10 itself was installed with an NLD version only. How on earth do i get rid of that damn thing. The usual fix is to remove the redundant keyboard languages, but that's exactly where the problem is. I don't have any.

:)

Ch3vr0n, Jul 21, 2016
  2. 'Mike P Win User

How do I get my question mark back

If you have multiple languages installed there is a icon on the task bar right next to the system tray to choose which keyboard.

'Mike P, Jul 21, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

System tray language identifier, no 2nd language installed

1. System tray language identifier, no 2nd language installed - Similar Threads - System tray language

2. System Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Language: So I reinstalled windows recently and it reinstalled in Spanish. I don't know why this happened because my USB that has the windows is in English. I figured out how to switch the language over to English but now random things are stuck in Spanish like my properties for my...
  3. System Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Language: So I reinstalled windows recently and it reinstalled in Spanish. I don't know why this happened because my USB that has the windows is in English. I figured out how to switch the language over to English but now random things are stuck in Spanish like my properties for my...
  4. Changing system language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing system language: I bought a new computer from greece and set the system language and all other language and region settings to HEBREW - ISRAEL90% of the operating system is set to Hebrew but i still see now and than greek words apearing on several locations.How can i make the whole system to...
  5. Language Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language Install: Good day. I am using Windows 10, but the display language is in Russian, this prevents me from understanding what is written, and when I try to install English language in Settings, there are errors that hinder me from downloading, installing languages and setting them as...
  6. Change System Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change System Language: Hi, hope this is the corrent section. I''ve changed my language from Italian to English (only the system, not the app) but the page settings is still in italian. I don't know if this is a bug or I do something wrong. I'll post some screenshot [img] [img] [img] As you can...
  7. changing system language

changing system language: about changing system language i can not find english format ,it just has chinese one so is there any data i should download or instal it to issue this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-system-language/fd99c65a-0528-40fa-b010-92d9910323da
  8. Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu

Unwanted Laguages in language tray menu: These languages are not set in settings, they appear after some stupid updates. Settings: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm pissed off by this nonsense appearing once in a while. Because I can't remove then myself. Why MS does that? I do have US keyboard layout. And I don't need...
  9. How do I remove "ENG CS" as a 2nd language and "ENG US" from the system tray

How do I remove "ENG CS" as a 2nd language and "ENG US" from the system tray: I reset my Win10 laptop back to factory and wiped all of my personal data so I could send it in for repairs. I don't know why or how it happened, but during the reinstallation process I suddenly had "ENG US" and "ENG CS" (Czech) come up as my two language options. Now "ENG...
  10. System language in w10

System language in w10: Hi guys, so, my laptop's system language by default was Polish. First I've installed the new language package, changed it, restarted the laptop and etc. the problem was not solved. So then I changed the locale language to English, but still in some cases the Polish language...