Windows 10: System Volume Info & Recycle Folder

Discus and support System Volume Info & Recycle Folder in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; System Volume Info & Recycle Folder are suddenly showing up in my external USB Drive. How can I delete these? Thanks 113051 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by orealius, Jun 28, 2018.

1. orealius Win User

System Volume Info & Recycle Folder

System Volume Info & Recycle Folder are suddenly showing up in my external USB Drive. How can I delete these?

Thanks

:)

orealius, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

unremoval the system volume information and Recycle bin in System folder D

Hi Chan,

These folders are critical components of Windows and are usually located on the drive where Windows is installed. The
    System Volume Information folder is used by System Restore for restore points. The
    $RECYCLE.BIN folder is used to store the deleted files for that particular drive until emptied from the Recycle Bin. Some viruses can also create fake copies of these folders on your computer.

To better assist you with this concern, we would like to know more information about your computer and this issue.

• Do you see folders named $RECYCYLE.BIN and System Volume information on a secondary or external hard drive?
    • Do you want to delete these folders to free up disk space?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer before these folders appeared?
    • Have you already performed a system scan using an antivirus software?

Looking forward to your reply.

Gino Des, Jun 28, 2018
  3. System Volume Info & Recycle Folder

unremoval the system volume information and Recycle bin in System folder D

Dear sir/madam

I would like remove the system volume information and recycle bin in system folder D so that pls help me how can remove this two items .

Thanks

Chan

Moved from Virus & Malware

epchan_809, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

System Volume Info & Recycle Folder

1. System Volume Info & Recycle Folder - Similar Threads - System Volume Info

2. System Volume info & System Restore points all missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Volume info & System Restore points all missing: It seems to me there is a huge amount of flaws still around in Win10, some of which I first noticed with Win95 ... I am not sure why Microsoft continues to allow these problems to persist, but now I just finished installing all my apps on a brand new laptop - after first...
  3. System Volume info & System Restore points all missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Volume info & System Restore points all missing: It seems to me there is a huge amount of flaws still around in Win10, some of which I first noticed with Win95 ... I am not sure why Microsoft continues to allow these problems to persist, but now I just finished installing all my apps on a brand new laptop - after first...
  4. System Volume info & System Restore points all missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SystemRestore folder in System Volume Information folder DELETION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SystemRestore folder in System Volume Information folder DELETION: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro. I tried to restore my system to a previous restore point recently but this failed IDK why but no problem, my problem was fixed..But I found that the C drive became filled with 20 GB out of nowhere... After searching in this problem I found that a...
  6. SystemRestore folder in System Volume Information folder DELETION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SystemRestore folder in System Volume Information folder DELETION: Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro. I tried to restore my system to a previous restore point recently but this failed IDK why but no problem, my problem was fixed..But I found that the C drive became filled with 20 GB out of nowhere... After searching in this problem I found that a...
  7. SystemRestore folder in System Volume Information folder DELETION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is system volume info in Drive D: should be delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is system volume info in Drive D: should be delete?: Hai, can you help me? I have 30GB of system volume information in my drive D: [ATTACH] This file cannot see and open by myself. Should i delete it/not? Is it a important file? If can, how i delete it? Please reply. Thank u :...
  9. System Volume Information folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    System Volume Information folder in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]What is the System Volume Information folder in Windows 10? Is it consuming huge disk space on your system and is the size growing large? We will try to answer these questions in this post and also discuss if you [...] This post System Volume Information...
  10. System volume information folder questions

in Windows 10 Support
    System volume information folder questions: First question, the winre.wim file is at 96% fragmented and I cannot defrag the system information folder. How can I get that fragmented file to defrag? Second question, I have unchecked the hidden system folder so I can try and delete the system volume folder, which...