Windows 10: System won't stop freezing

Discus and support System won't stop freezing in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It ran fine since my last thread but now it just won't stop freezing both with and without OCs. It's been like this for a good 4-5 days. What should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Xeraser, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Xeraser Win User

System won't stop freezing

It ran fine since my last thread but now it just won't stop freezing both with and without OCs. It's been like this for a good 4-5 days. What should I do ? (BSODs seem to be gone since my last thread too)

:)

Xeraser, Jan 29, 2016

2. Why does Windows 10 suddenly slow down to a crawl, partially freezes everything?

My solution above did not stop the freezing on my computer although it seemed to freeze less frequently. The freezing stopped when the Windows Update of around 11-18-15 was installed. My system does not freeze anymore.

jayheldman, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Hangs and is unresponsive.

My solution above did not stop the freezing on my computer either although it seemed to freeze less frequently. The freezing stopped when the Windows Update of around 11-18-15 was installed. My system does not freeze anymore.

jayheldman, Jan 29, 2016
Thema:

System won't stop freezing

1. System won't stop freezing - Similar Threads - System won't stop

2. system freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system freezes: hello, so I recently been getting random system freezes, I saw that theres a hardware error showing, I've stress tested my cpu and my gpu and there were no freezes, I aslo did the memory diagnostic test and there were zero problems as well, I've inserted an image of the last...
  3. system freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system freezes: I have a problem with my lap top freezing when I run Norton Internet security on a full system scan. I am using win 11 Home, 500GB SSD, i7 and 16gb ram. The supplier of my lap top does not seem to be able to help me and has no suggestions as to what has caused the...
  4. system freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system freezes: I have a problem with my lap top freezing when I run Norton Internet security on a full system scan. I am using win 11 Home, 500GB SSD, i7 and 16gb ram. The supplier of my lap top does not seem to be able to help me and has no suggestions as to what has caused the...
  5. System Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Freeze: Hi there, so this is a problem i thought had been fixed but has popped back up again. In late February - right after an Nvidia driver release - i started to get system freezes, as in mouse not moving, nothing responding, hard restart needed, however it only ever happened...
  6. system freezes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    system freezes: My system freezes for no apparent reason How, Why? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freezes/60eb1c23-7280-42eb-8d92-5c5c52c414cf
  7. System Freeze

System Freeze: My system began locking up on rare intervals becoming steadily more frequent to the point now where it will lock up on the login screen. The screen and mouse pointer will become unresponsive, but never do I get a an error message. The only thing I can do at that point is...
  8. System freezing

System freezing: My whole system keeps freezing up, no matter what time of day or what website I'm on. Is there a fix for this, what can I do? Thank you, Kitnkat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freezing/506b6a8d-24f6-4b6d-99cc-e17d1a65bdc0
  9. Cursor won't stop freezing/lagging in Windows 10

Cursor won't stop freezing/lagging in Windows 10: My cursor won't stop glitching in Windows 10 Version 1903. My laptop is an HP Pavilion Gaming 15 series (https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-gaming-15-cx0000-laptop-pc/20284020/model/22909994). It just started today. Occasionally, I'll just be using...
  10. Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't stop freezing in startup: Hi! So, I recently had this problem. About a night ago, my computer turned off because the battery was at 0% so, naturally, I left it overnight to charge. The next day when I woke up I unplugged it and went to work. I didn't use my computer all day until I went home late at...