Windows 10: System Wrong Time

Discus and support System Wrong Time in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; System's clock goes fast (15 minutes in an hour). After synchronizing with internet time manually it corrects itself, but again goes fast till the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hrant, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Hrant Win User

System Wrong Time

System's clock goes fast (15 minutes in an hour). After synchronizing with internet time manually it corrects itself, but again goes fast till the next synchronization.

:)

Hrant, Sep 15, 2015

2. Systeminfo.exe wrong info about System boot time

Hi,

I have checked with all the windows 10 builds and the system boot time is changing only when we do reboot the system. Is there any solution for this issue..?

Rameshkumar_G, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Emyr Griffiths, Sep 15, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

System Wrong Time

Hi @Hrant,

• Does the clock in your system bios also run fast and gain time?
    • Or is it only inside Windows where the problem exists?

WhyMe, Sep 15, 2015
  5. It would be best to set it to: time.nist.gov , time.windows.com tends to fail regularly.

TairikuOkami, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

System Wrong Time

1. System Wrong Time - Similar Threads - System Wrong

2. why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...: Trying to add my google email under the ADD ACCOUNT tab. Accepts all of my info until last screen, Confirm when I get a pp up Error 0x8000000b stating SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
  3. why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...: Trying to add my google email under the ADD ACCOUNT tab. Accepts all of my info until last screen, Confirm when I get a pp up Error 0x8000000b stating SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
  4. System service exception, what went wrong: wmi.acpi sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System service exception, what went wrong: wmi.acpi sys: Hi,For the past few days I have encountered this problem that basically loops continuously. I have tried following various guides on how to solve this, including uninstalling Lenovo Vantage seems to be an issue for a lot of people and resetting Windows, twice, yet the problem...
  5. System service exception, what went wrong: wmi.acpi sys

System service exception, what went wrong: wmi.acpi sys: Hi,For the past few days I have encountered this problem that basically loops continuously. I have tried following various guides on how to solve this, including uninstalling Lenovo Vantage seems to be an issue for a lot of people and resetting Windows, twice, yet the problem...
  6. My EFI System and Recovery Partitions are on the wrong disk Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My EFI System and Recovery Partitions are on the wrong disk Windows 10: I recently set up a new PC with the intention of having Windows on my new M.2 drive along with the two SSD's for storage. However, I accidentally installed Windows on one of my SSD's first it has the same storage amount as my M.2 drive so I couldn't tell them apart. I managed...
  7. My EFI System and Recovery Partitions are on the wrong disk Windows 10

My EFI System and Recovery Partitions are on the wrong disk Windows 10: I recently set up a new PC with the intention of having Windows on my new M.2 drive along with the two SSD's for storage. However, I accidentally installed Windows on one of my SSD's first it has the same storage amount as my M.2 drive so I couldn't tell them apart. I managed...
  8. My EFI System and Recovery Partitions are on the wrong disk Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Wrong system configuration after copying Windows 10 to another SSD with cocosenor Backup...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong system configuration after copying Windows 10 to another SSD with cocosenor Backup...: Madam, Sir,Here are the steps I followed to copy Windows 10 from one SSD to another on my custom made PC -- This one-year old PC has been working properly so far. Note that there is two other hard disks E and F on this PC, and one of them has also an inactive copy of Windows...
  10. Wrong system configuration after copying Windows 10 to another SSD with cocosenor Backup...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong system configuration after copying Windows 10 to another SSD with cocosenor Backup...: Madam, Sir,Here are the steps I followed to copy Windows 10 from one SSD to another on my custom made PC -- This one-year old PC has been working properly so far. Note that there is two other hard disks E and F on this PC, and one of them has also an inactive copy of Windows...