Windows 10: System32\cmd.exe Runs on Startup

Discus and support System32\cmd.exe Runs on Startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System32\cmd.exe Runs on Startup Hello all. I have an HP Mini laptop with Windows 10 that when every time I start it, it runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xxluffyxx, Jul 19, 2018.

1. xxluffyxx Win User

System32\cmd.exe Runs on Startup

Hello all. I have an HP Mini laptop with Windows 10 that when every time I start it, it runs c:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe. How can I stop this from running on startup?

Theres nothing in the startup folder.

please help me

Thanks!
    xxluffyxx

:)

xxluffyxx, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Bastet Win User

EXE in Startup folder not running

I have the same problem with MS works calendar reminder, the .exe is listed in the startup folder but at the time specified for the reminder it doesn't show the reminder pop-up.
    Tbh this was also a problem under Win 7 & 8/8.1 but rectified it by copying the alarm/calendar reminder .exe to the startup folder, this doesn't work with 10.

Bastet, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. System32\cmd.exe Runs on Startup - Similar Threads - System32cmd exe Runs

2. Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.: NmxwdczyjvlXubdl Registry -> User Run "C:\Users\TRIDEV\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NmxwdczyjvlXubdl.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunI am not able to identify the file running in the startup and suspicious about any...
  3. Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to identify the .exe file running in startup menu.: NmxwdczyjvlXubdl Registry -> User Run "C:\Users\TRIDEV\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NmxwdczyjvlXubdl.exe" HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunI am not able to identify the file running in the startup and suspicious about any...
  4. Aux exe at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aux exe at startup: Each time I start up my computer microsoft aux switch exe box appears for a few seconds. In every other respect my computer works 100%. Is this normal? What does this do? Thanks...
  5. Task Scheduler wont run “.exe” file on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler wont run “.exe” file on startup: So, I have the AutoHotKey script, to permanently lock the NumLock key. I converted it to an .exe file because I thought that would solve the Task Scheduler problem. The thing is, its not working! I checked Task Manager, and it actually shows up there, after restart, but its...
  6. running .exe command

in Windows 10 Customization
    running .exe command: I am using mingw compiler. while i am running a CC++ program works fine program it compiles successfully but when i ran it i am facing a problem.I am getting that access is denied.I tried reinstalling but nothing has changed.I am facing this problem when i am connected to...
  7. No exe files will run!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No exe files will run!: No exe files will run. This includes, Command Prompt, regedit, reset get started or anything else that has exe file during exicution. Using windows 10, on a hp envy laptop. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Running a .exe with no GUI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a .exe with no GUI: I use Linux on my home computer, but at most other places it’s Windows 10. I created a Python script to ask the user for a password and if it’s correct it’ll display my passwords. This is obviously insecure because the user could edit the file and see all the data that’ll be...
  9. EXE in Startup folder not running

EXE in Startup folder not running: Just don't know if it's really worth the trouble, seems like just one issue after another. Latest is I wrote a program that runs on windows 10 just fine from a shortcut on the desktop. I copied the shortcut to the startup folder for my account and did all the compatibility...
  10. Can't run .exe

Can't run .exe: An update to AVG was performed on our computer. After that ran, when we try to open any program we receive the message: xxxx.exe- Application error the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000135). Click OK to close the application. This occurs for any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cmd running on startup not found

2. cmd.exe opened on startup

3. system32 cmd.exe runs on startup

4. windows system 32/cmd window on startup,
  5. system32\cmd.exe running on windows startup