Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and other BSOD

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and other BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear all, I am trying to identify which drivers are causing these crashes. Could anyone give me hand or explain the method to identify the bug and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hackric, Feb 17, 2016.

1. hackric Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and other BSOD

hackric, Feb 17, 2016
  2. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Feb 17, 2016
  3. nikosdim Win User
    bsod to a new pc

okay thanks. Also as we were talking another bsod occured saying

system_service_exception

nikosdim, Feb 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and other BSOD - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD

2. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  3. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  4. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  6. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  9. been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Event viewer shows me this as an error:Unable to start a DCOM Server: MicrosoftWindows.Client.WebExperience_424.1301.170.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsUdk.UI.Shell.Dashboard.DashboardExtension as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...
  10. been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Event viewer shows me this as an error:Unable to start a DCOM Server: MicrosoftWindows.Client.WebExperience_424.1301.170.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsUdk.UI.Shell.Dashboard.DashboardExtension as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...