Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION during various activities.

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION during various activities. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD recently. I had this error before, and temporarily solved it by reformatting all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanL, May 31, 2016.

1. SeanL Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION during various activities.

Hello,
    I have been getting the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD recently. I had this error before, and temporarily solved it by reformatting all of my drives and downloading updated drivers, but it has now returned. Attachment 82799 Here is my dump files and info as compiled by the program. Thank you!

:)

SeanL, May 31, 2016

2. During some activities, key presses do not respond

Could be network related, that its actually dropping the call at the same time and its then not sure how to handle you answering it, but I wouldn't expect this more than once or twice unless you're in a really bad area (and the same area every time.

Is there a password set, and has locked by the time you answer the call? Could be something wierd with the partial unlock that lets you answer the call without typing in the password.

All guesses, I'm afraid I've not seen the issue myself.

Martin Crosbie, May 31, 2016
  3. ahoydave Win User
    During some activities, key presses do not respond

During certain activities, the keyboard obviously sees a keypress but the phone does not respond. The worst situation is when trying to answer an incomming call. The answer key changes color when pressed but nothing happens. A few times, I have lost the
    call while tapping away at the key. I don't know if this is a fault of the HTC Radar 4G, Microsoft, or T-mobile. Note: this is only the latest in a long and growing list of issues with this combination. The first was the inability to send a ring tone without
    a long process involving a pc connection. Second is the inability to complete a blue tooth call. Third is the POLICY preventing a change in the primary email account..........

So far, NOT A SINGLE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED WITHOUT LOOSING SOMETHING!

ahoydave, May 31, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi SeanL,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please check MSI for BIOS updates.

Because all the recent crashes are memory access violations but none did flag a driver I would like you to run driver verifier to catch the offending driver.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION during various activities. [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff. Please note that the PSU, cooling and other used stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

5. SeanL Win User
    Thanks axe0 for looking through it. MSI seems to have stopped supporting any sort of software for my motherboard as of right now, as I can not access the most recent support downloads. I will start running the driver verifier and will report back with my results.

SeanL, May 31, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Jun 1, 2016
  7. SeanL Win User
    After running Driver Verifier for 48 hours I have no changes, and no blue screens. Thank you Ztruker for that link, for some reason navigating through MSI's site was not working. I have also flashed my BIOS to the most recent version. I'll continue normal operations on the computer to see if that was the issue. Thanks for the help in the mean time!

SeanL, Jun 3, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Okay, hope that did it for you.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION during various activities. - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION during various

2. STOPCODE during reboots SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ndis.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOPCODE during reboots SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ndis.sys: This surface has been so reliable for so long, but now, Lately, I've been getting this stopcode several times in a row when I do a reboot. Eventually I'm able to get it to reboot after 3 or 4 tries. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ndis.sys Here is the Minidump/sysinfo...
  3. Bsod SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION during watching youtube.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION during watching youtube.: Helo cann help with bsod minidump file its on that link; https://filebin.net/2sns1lrjou7cbif2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-systemserviceexception-during-watching/31ce14b0-699b-4c62-8fc2-5852ef7ae587
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: i have done every single tutorial i can found about this and still got a BSOD, here is my dump file:Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemserviceexception/36b7c865-dbcc-4879-9ecd-f4c565d5864a
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello! My pc just crashed with the stop code system_service_exception. I was just wondering what the dump files indicate. Thank you! Here is the dumpfile: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ykd0h8133qj4xa6/072420-60562-01.dmp/file...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello. I just got a BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, I was playing some games with my computer. My laptop model is Acer E5-575G I also got several BSODs before - pfn list corrupt - kmode exception not handled Here is the dumpfile:...
  7. Popping and "tearing" in audio during various things

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Popping and "tearing" in audio during various things: Winversion is 1909 build 18363.900 I recently rebuilt my pc entirely and the specs are updated on my profile "system 2". I have noticed since I got a pair of headphones that go directly into the 8mm jack on my motherboard, that I get popping just doing normal things....
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: [ATTACH] me sale este problema cada vez que estoy jugando :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemserviceexception/99f996a8-540c-460c-8930-8a6fe0666e9d
  9. Various BSOD - System Service Exception, Page Fault, etc...

Various BSOD - System Service Exception, Page Fault, etc...: Hi TenForums, I have had various BSOD since buying this MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro in September. I have tried sfc, dism, Memtest86, SeaTools, updating all drivers from device manager, uninstalling and reinstalling c++ redistributables and both my Nvidia and Intel graphics...
  10. BSOD during various activities

BSOD during various activities: Recently bought all parts to build a computer, Built it all with no problems and everything was going smoothly until I started trying to watch youtube videos, download/play games, etc. When I get blue screen I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop code, I've tried things such...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi 990fxa gd80 bios update