Windows 10: System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

Discus and support System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sinny, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Sinny Win User

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys could help me out. Although, I have got quite a few random shutdowns but I don't get any errors and the errors have started just last week.

The error as far as I can remember says System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

I just hope you guys can point something out.

Sorry for the f'ed up grammar.

:)

Sinny, Jan 8, 2016

2. system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) while playing Assasin's Creed Revelations

system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys)

i'm getting an error: system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) when i play assassin's creed revelations...

my pc automatically gets restarted showing blue screen and says-

Your PC ran into a pronblem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and

then we'll restart for you....stating the error.

so please provide me suitable solution to handle this issue.

thank you.

Alireza2113, Jan 8, 2016
  3. system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) while playing Assasin's Creed Revelations

*Original Title: system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys)

i'm getting an error: system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) when i play assassin's creed revelations...

my pc automatically gets restarted showing blue screen and says-

Your PC ran into a pronblem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and

then we'll restart for you....stating the error.

so please provide me suitable solution to handle this issue.

thank you.

brajendrarai, Jan 8, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Bumping threads is against the rules and removes you from the unanswered threads list what decreases the chance of someone looking at your thread.

Remove KMSpico before you use it, if you have meanwhile used it then you need to clean install a genuine copy of Windows or remove Office if you are planning to install Office. Please do not try to deny this, we can see it in the logs.
    Piracy is against the rules. I suggest you read the rules careful
    Forum rules
    If you have cleaned up your system, try not to do it while troubleshooting.
    Cleaning up your system removes the dumps, created from the crashes, that are necessary for troubleshooting.

Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial.
    Code: Event[8117]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2016-01-08T19:43:39.920 Event ID: 1005 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-2F7LEE5 Description: Unable to produce a minidump file from the full dump file.[/quote]

axe0, Jan 9, 2016
Thema:

1. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys) - Similar Threads - System_Service_Exception dxgmms2 sys

2. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: On new computer while gaming i get bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL dxgmms2.sys tried to reinstall nvidia drivers with ddu and install new drivers still didnt help Nvidia gtx 950 old detail Intel core i5 9400fnew detail Gigabyte b365m d3h new detail 8gb ram ddr4...
  3. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  4. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  5. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  6. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life: Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can...
  7. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys: This is a custom built computer, these errors happened starting around late november, after the november update if that helps. I am on the latest non-insider updates for windows 10, as well as video drivers. This seems to happen randomly, as note. Ranging from watching a...
  8. BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys

BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys: Got another BSOD earlier tonight, this time with dxgmms2.sys cited onscreen. 85143
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys: Hi, I've encountered this BSOD while gaming since I upgraded my home computer to Windows 10 back in October 2015. I've been in contact with Nvidia's support but they pretty much blamed Microsoft and since they can't recreate the problem they're unable to help. There's a...
  10. Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys

Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. that is the link to my dump file my most recent one which was about an hour ago... i only crash when i am running virtual dj 8 and have my hdmi cord plugged in.. it plays about 3 to 10 songs...