Windows 10: System_service_exception error

Discus and support System_service_exception error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Link to results of dm log collector https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBuj1h1d-YNhA0L0oGCA4Z-wjLB 59785 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yujinloh, Aug 10, 2016.

1. yujinloh Win User

System_service_exception error

yujinloh, Aug 10, 2016
  2. MinaLux Win User

BSOD System_Service_Exception, Bad_Pool_Header and more

Since my last Windows 10 update, my computer has been crashing multiple times a day. I've had all kinds of errors

PFN_List_corrupt

Driver_corrupted_expool

IRQL_NOt_less_for_equal

System_Service_Exception etc.

Today, in less than one hour, it crashed 3 times

System_service_exception

Bad_pool_header

System_service_exception

Here are the links to the Memory.dmp and MSinfo32 files

Bugfile

If you can help me, it'd be wonderful. It's been unbearable.

MinaLux, Aug 10, 2016
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Another crashed just occurred with the error System_Service_Exception (win32kfull.sys) No new dump files.

Strongis13, Aug 10, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

How to upload files

From where did you get the Intel Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller drivers?

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 95474
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm atikmdag Browse full module list start end module name fffff80a`39d60000 fffff80a`3b26f000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Nov 04 22:39:32 2015 (563A7B14) CheckSum: 014AB74E ImageSize: 0150F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

System_service_exception error [​IMG]

System_service_exception error [​IMG]

5. yujinloh Win User
    yujinloh, Aug 11, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Follow the rest of the post, I can't help without specs.

7. yujinloh Win User
    Here are the specs:
    Attachment 95660
    Attachment 95661

yujinloh, Aug 11, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Please follow my post and put the specs in your 'My System Specs'.

9. yujinloh Win User
    How to "follow my post"?

Edit: Done,system spec was added
    View Profile: - Windows 10 Forums

yujinloh, Aug 11, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    I'm unable to get the same problem.

You downloaded the 7zip installation around the same time as the AMD Catalyst package?

11. yujinloh Win User
    yeah right after the autodetectutility by amd finished downloading drivers for my graphics card.

i have done installing the driver from amd, amd tells me its the latest version for my graphics card.
    But windows update got updates for my graphics card too,should i update?

yujinloh, Aug 11, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    You could try, we don't know if it could make things worse or not.

Thema:

1. System_service_exception error - Similar Threads - System_service_exception error

2. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  3. Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error?: I have an HP Omen. It suddenly stopped while making a weird noise and showed me a blue screen with this error. As per the info provided nvlddmkm.sys failed. Something similar happened last year in June too but it was a 500bios error and i updated bios for it. Would be really...
  4. been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Event viewer shows me this as an error:Unable to start a DCOM Server: MicrosoftWindows.Client.WebExperience_424.1301.170.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsUdk.UI.Shell.Dashboard.DashboardExtension as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...
  5. been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Event viewer shows me this as an error:Unable to start a DCOM Server: MicrosoftWindows.Client.WebExperience_424.1301.170.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsUdk.UI.Shell.Dashboard.DashboardExtension as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...
  6. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  7. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  8. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error: recently I have had a problem where my computer crashes when I try to play any game on my computer. I have updated Windows to the latest version Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3570 how do i fix this...
  10. Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when i try to play a game, gives SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error: recently I have had a problem where my computer crashes when I try to play any game on my computer. I have updated Windows to the latest version Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3570 how do i fix this...