Windows 10: System_Service_Exception Help

Discus and support System_Service_Exception Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with BSOD. It's System_Service_Exception or something like this. I have this problem only when i am playing. Attachment 54093... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Farvick, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Farvick Win User

System_Service_Exception Help

Hello, i have a problem with BSOD. It's System_Service_Exception or something like this. I have this problem only when i am playing. Attachment 54093

Thanks.

:)

Farvick, Dec 16, 2015
  2. MinaLux Win User

BSOD System_Service_Exception, Bad_Pool_Header and more

Since my last Windows 10 update, my computer has been crashing multiple times a day. I've had all kinds of errors

PFN_List_corrupt

Driver_corrupted_expool

IRQL_NOt_less_for_equal

System_Service_Exception etc.

Today, in less than one hour, it crashed 3 times

System_service_exception

Bad_pool_header

System_service_exception

Here are the links to the Memory.dmp and MSinfo32 files

Bugfile

If you can help me, it'd be wonderful. It's been unbearable.

MinaLux, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Neprut Win User
    Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Dec 16, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>H8Q99</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00326-30000-00001-AA461</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010300.0.0.101</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Home</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Core</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release.151121-2308</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Środkowoeuropejski czas stand.(GMT+01:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>58e97c99-f377-4ef1-81d5-4ad5522b5fd8</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>ae873c9e-b027-0fe8-784b-4e1560302bd3</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03263-000-000001-03-1045-10586.0000-3452015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>55041-00206-270-889777-03-1045-7601.0000-3252013</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>469069061223445578364179838396280911792315231059416555348493121</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

Thema:

1. System_Service_Exception Help - Similar Threads - System_Service_Exception Help

2. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  3. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe: Recently I have been having BSOD problems with the driver ntoskrnl.exe are several screens such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, im new in the pc world and don't know what to do...
  4. need help bsod service SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and others by the driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  6. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed: Dear support,as I'm having mentioned stop code. Im traying to debug with windbPreview, but I have no experience with it, please check outputs from toll bellow :************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed

Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed: Dear support,as I'm having mentioned stop code. Im traying to debug with windbPreview, but I have no experience with it, please check outputs from toll bellow :************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code : System_Service_Exception - WindbgPreview analysis help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help

BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - please help: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2: fffffe0f3b688aaf, Address of the instruction which caused the BugCheckArg3: ffffe28828b2efc0, Address of...