Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys) Bsod ONLY when exiting game.

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys) Bsod ONLY when exiting game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've never had any issues like this with my PC, but whenever I play this particular game 'Life is Strange', upon clicking 'exit game' this BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kipsta77, Jan 3, 2016.

1. kipsta77 Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys) Bsod ONLY when exiting game.

Hi, I've never had any issues like this with my PC, but whenever I play this particular game 'Life is Strange', upon clicking 'exit game' this BSOD appears, and only then. Other games run fine, and this game itself runs fine, it only happens upon exiting.

The error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

My system:
    i7 3770k
    GTX 980 Ti
    16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Windows 10 Pro (CLEAN install, not an upgrade)
    Asus Rampage V Maximus

NONE of my components are overclocked, and are all running very cool.

Things I've tried:
    - Clean install of nvidia graphics drivers.
    - Unplugging all devices beside mouse and keyboard.

I've memtest and had no errors with my memory. Again, these BSOD's ARE NOT random, they happen ONLY upon exit of this particular game, and I can't figure out why.

Any suggestions are much appreciated, thank you.

:)

kipsta77, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    Blue Screen of Death When Trying to Play Black Ops 3

have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Jan 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys) Bsod ONLY when exiting game. - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase sys

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Seeing my specs no reason I should be crashing, games run fine. Randomly crashes at times sends me a BSOD. Here's specs Windows 10 Home 64-bit Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz Kaby Lake 16.0GB Dual Corsair Vengance ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z270-A 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce...
  4. BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception: I recently installed a new hard drive into my system. It began to crash with the System_Service_Exception error. I decided that since I was going to reinstall windows on a SSD anyways, I might as well do it now. So I reinstalled windows on a solid state and everything was...
  5. BSOD system_service_exception, when playing

BSOD system_service_exception, when playing: Hello I am beginning to get a BSOD system_service_exception, when i play a game on my pc. Attachment 41818 Thenk you for your help, Anders 25680
  6. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games: I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.) I figured it was a...
  7. BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy

BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy: Well Here I am again. Built a brand new PC and windows 10 hates me again. I am getting BSODs in game. On Wed 3/16/2016 4:29:44 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031516-9203-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  8. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  9. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  10. win32kbase BSOD

win32kbase BSOD: Had a random crash yesterday, first in I don't know how long. OSR says it's related to hardware, WhoCrashed says it isn't, and Windbg says memory corruption. I can't find anything more helpful or specific so I'm asking here. Supposedly the minidump should be in the zip...