Windows 10: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys

Discus and support SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; help meAttachment 65091 41375 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bro, Feb 18, 2016.

1. BRO
    bro Win User

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys

help meAttachment 65091

:)

2. Neprut Win User

Windows BSOD issues - Have DMP files

The driver verifier is not the issue here.... The whole point of that command is to BSOD your system and to see which drivers are acting up, that is the reason I posted the .dmp file for that BSOD. Of course I would have disabled that after successfully
    getting the system to crash...

My BIOS is the latest version (American Megatrends Inc. 1.I0, 25-Apr-17), that is the reason the .nfo file is included with the dumps so people are able to see that.

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION is indeed the main BSOD caused by main things over the past few weeks, which is what I am trying to fix.

29JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

26JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

24JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

23JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

22JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ntoskrnl.exe)

18JUL - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)

ect, ect...

If older .dmp files are necessary I can always provide.

Thanks.

Neprut, Feb 18, 2016
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Feb 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

More details is appreciated + change your system language to english so I can read the text files please.

Run first the memory test, if it comes clean run driver verifier per the instructions.
    Read both instructions carefully.

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Thema:

1. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase sys

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. Ошибка Синий экран выдает SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ошибка Синий экран выдает SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys: Здравствуйте у меня проблема с синим экраном код ошибки SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Igdkmkd64.sys. Пожалуйста помогите решить проблему. У меня десктопнастольный компьютер такая ошибка начала происходить 1 месяца назад. Пробовали переустановить систему, очистили кейс от пыли,...
  4. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  5. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life: Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can...
  6. BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy

BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy: Well Here I am again. Built a brand new PC and windows 10 hates me again. I am getting BSODs in game. On Wed 3/16/2016 4:29:44 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031516-9203-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  7. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  8. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  9. win32kbase BSOD

win32kbase BSOD: Had a random crash yesterday, first in I don't know how long. OSR says it's related to hardware, WhoCrashed says it isn't, and Windbg says memory corruption. I can't find anything more helpful or specific so I'm asking here. Supposedly the minidump should be in the zip...
  10. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...