Windows 10: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop.

Discus and support SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, this is a costumer computer where Windows 10 crashed and is now in a boot loop, the costumer wants me to roll back to Windows 8, the problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BorisTheAnimal, Dec 8, 2015.

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop.

Hi,

this is a costumer computer where Windows 10 crashed and is now in a boot loop, the costumer wants me to roll back to Windows 8, the problem is that I cannot boot into W10, the furthest I've gotten is to the W10 boot logo and then the BSOD hits.

I've tried doing these things:
    Enable & Disable Secure Boot.
    Switch From/To UEFI / CSM

F8 doesn't register so I cannot even get to the advanced options or to a cmd window to do the sfc /scannow command.

Can't boot from an external cd dvd drive, I changed boot order, I see a flashing underscore/fat white line in the upper left corner like it is trying to boot from the drive, I can also hear it spin up and there is no text "press any key to boot from cd or dvd"..

aaaand we are back to the screen with sad face.

Any ideas, have I missed some obvious thing here?

:)

BorisTheAnimal, Dec 8, 2015

2. Acer Aspire 7551G-7459 notebook

I have a problem with my Acer Aspire 7535G. It started going through the installation but stopped at some point. Now it is in a restart loop saying "system_thread_exception_not_handled". I tried getting a windows 10 boot USB but no help there. Is there
    anyway I can access my computer?

SampoHietanen, Dec 8, 2015
  3. BSOD error: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (What failed: ETD.sys)

Acer aspire v7 582p ostuck in boot loop with error: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (What failed: ETD.sys)Sometimes it also comes up with Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area (What failed: ETD.sys)

This happened yesterday as well but after many tries it finally booted up suddenly, but after restarting due to bad internet it came up again.

Please help if you can. Thanks in advance.

RohanKhayech, Dec 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop.

Hi BorisTheAnimal,

When the system crashes a few times on boot, you normally get troubleshooting options.
    Can you get access to it?

axe0, Dec 9, 2015
  5. No, no matter how hard I smash F8 in, I never get to any kind of troubleshooting screen.

BorisTheAnimal, Dec 9, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    You don't need to press f8, f8 is for the safe mode *Wink

The system crashes,
    reboots,
    crashes,
    reboots,
    crashes,
    reboots
    and then you should get the troubleshooting options when booting.

axe0, Dec 9, 2015
  7. Meh, gonna be a long wait.

8. axe0 New Member

The usual causes for the system_thread_exception_not_handled crash are
    • Insufficient disk space,
    • Device driver,
    • Video card,
    • BIOS,
    • Hardware incompatibility,
    • Faulty system service,
    • Memory,
    • 3rd party remote control
    I have removed 1, because it is not valid for this.

What I would like to try is to boot into safe mode via the command prompt in the advanced troubleshooting options, you need to open msconfig via the command
    Code: start msconfig[/quote] and from there go to the boot tab to enable safe mode.
    This is a simple workaround for safe mode, but it usually works *Smile

If this works, then we can almost for sure assume a system service or driver is causing the problem.

axe0, Dec 9, 2015
  9. and from there go to the boot tab to enable safe mode.
    This is a simple workaround for safe mode, but it usually works *Smile

If this works, then we can almost for sure assume a system service or driver is causing the problem.[/quote] But that is the real issue, I cannot access any advanced options menu.
    Also upon boot I sometimes see a text with something like "Applying automatic repair" and then there is a small circle of small circles doing a loop but it stops immediately after moving a millimeter and then I see the mentioned BSOD.

10. axe0 New Member
    This is how you can get into the troubleshooting options, this shouldn't be something you have to do anything for.
    I understand you can't boot from an external device (cd/dvd or something), but you also can't get into the troubleshooting options after the system crashes 3 times?

11. Yuuup.

12. axe0 New Member
    Is the BIOS loaded for optimal settings?
    Thus, loading the default settings and where necessary tweaking the settings.
    I can understand if you don't know what setting might need to be tweaked.

13. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop.

Well for the moment Secure Boot and UEFI is enabled, I've also tried disabling those two and enabled CMS to no avail.

Though there aren't really any other settings to tweak.

14. axe0 New Member
    Is it a laptop we are talking about?

15. Yes, a Toshiba Satellite c55d-c-13m

Thema:

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop. - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop

2. BSOD on boot with Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on boot with Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi.I own a dell g5 SE. Yesterday, I downloaded three new updates from the dell update app. Successfully installed two, and the one remaining update was AMD Radeon graphics driver update. During the installation of this update, my laptop bluescreened, with the stopcode:...
  3. BSOD boot loop "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD boot loop "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED": After upgrading to the latest driver for my graphics card (RX 580) I started getting BSOD's so I installed the latest stable driver and now I'm still getting BSOD's in a boot loop (whenever I boot up to windows it waits a second then crashes). The error is...
  4. BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD while booting with error code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Im facing a problem with my Windows. Lately I had blue screens with error code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE like once a day. Yesterday I updated graphic card drivers and since than I constantly get blue screen with error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when Im trying to...
  5. Stuck in System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled loop

Stuck in System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled loop: Today when I turned on my laptop and logged in, I noticed that it was running very slow, so I checked Task Manager and saw that “System Interupt” was using 99.5% of my cpu. After about 20 seconds the computer bluescreened. Error code was “System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled....
  6. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 boot loop

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 boot loop: 2009/2010 Acer Aspire 5738DZG Intel Pentium T4400 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 15.6" screen Windows 10 x64 When the laptop is turned on, a BSOD appears with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. It automatically restarts after around 5 seconds. F8 does nothing....
  7. BSOD immediately after booting, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

BSOD immediately after booting, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled: Hi, So this is the 4th time my PC has crashed because of the same file in the past 2 years. The file that is constantly causing the BSOD is rtsuvc.sys which is the Lenovo EasyCamera driver, ie Webcam driver. Error: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled File: rtsuvc.sys...
  8. BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on boot, even safe mode.

BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on boot, even safe mode.: Hi, I'm getting a BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I try to boot. I even get this BSOD when trying to get into safe mode. There's no sys file specified. OS is Windows 10 Pro x64 (10.0.10586) Attachment 56647 I can get to it the command prompt...
  9. System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen

System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen: Hello guys I already made a topic here, but didn't provide the files, so when i try to boot into win10 with usb it says system_Thread_exception_not_handled, doesnt give any error tho... I have lap top with model X50SL, 2 duos @ 1,66 ghz and 2 gb ram. I tried unnistalling...
  10. boot loop - error code - system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Support
    boot loop - error code - system thread exception not handled: Hi, i am using windows 10 from 1st of august by upgrading from win7ultimate,thought of clean install at a later time. after a day,the system stuttered while watching videos through vlc,or at youtube(maybe by just by watching), after some days the desktop seemed to be...