Windows 10: "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" when gaming

Discus and support "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" when gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a GTX 1080 and installed 32gb of ram to my rig. I was playing Witcher 3 and Warhammer until I got this error message that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alexanderbaca, Jul 1, 2016.

1. "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" when gaming

Hello, I recently bought a GTX 1080 and installed 32gb of ram to my rig. I was playing Witcher 3 and Warhammer until I got this error message that I have no idea what it could be. I ran Memtest for 3 runs with no effect. I ran driver verifier and it found one faulty driver which i fixed but I wanted to post my crash dump to see if you gurus could figure it out.

Thank you very much! Pretty desperate here

:)

alexanderbaca, Jul 1, 2016
  2. vilu85 Win User

" Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Jul 1, 2016
  3. ATGT Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

Hi

i have a nokia N8 with the following product code 059D1M2 im always checking for the update realase , now its been a month evryday i check the updates availability i find " Waiting for approval" is nokia joking on us or what !!?

ATGT, Jul 1, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

"SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" when gaming

Ztruker, Jul 1, 2016
  5. it is but i ran whocrashed and i guess it deleted it, i think i found the problem though. I took out a stick of RAM one by one and one of them fixed the problem. Hopefully it'll stay that way ill try to return it monday. If not ill save the dump

alexanderbaca, Jul 1, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    That's good news. Thanks for letting us know.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" when gaming

1. "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" when gaming - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED gaming

2. how to solve system_thread_exception_not_handled what failed:iastorac.sys windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve system_thread_exception_not_handled what failed:iastorac.sys windows 11: I don't know anything about laptops but it's a Lenovo bur I am getting these bsod too frequently please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-systemthreadexceptionnothandled-what/6634183d-657a-43df-943d-dc7d56ac52d1
  3. how to solve system_thread_exception_not_handled what failed:iastorac.sys windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve system_thread_exception_not_handled what failed:iastorac.sys windows 11: I don't know anything about laptops but it's a Lenovo bur I am getting these bsod too frequently please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-systemthreadexceptionnothandled-what/6634183d-657a-43df-943d-dc7d56ac52d1
  4. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe: Following is a folder of the dmp files from two separate blue screens tonight.I wish I knew where to start understanding these but I have no clue.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgO-dtSRx2BRhKlcC3hctiYiCHDIsQ?e=EwDjCW...
  5. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe: Following is a folder of the dmp files from two separate blue screens tonight.I wish I knew where to start understanding these but I have no clue.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgO-dtSRx2BRhKlcC3hctiYiCHDIsQ?e=EwDjCW...
  6. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys on Windows 11 23H2

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys on Windows 11 23H2: Hi recently i get BSOD on my laptop and i don't what's the problem. Can you check my minidump files that i share below?Laptop Specs :Device name OMEN 15Processor AMD Ryzen 9 4900H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 32,0 GB 31,4 GB usable System type 64-bit operating...
  8. Getting occasional BSOD gaming - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Getting occasional BSOD gaming - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi there, First time posting so apologies for any mistakes. I'm getting BSODs occasionally while running games and once or twice while trying to load up a game. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro using the reset pc functionality built into Windows, have installed...
  9. BSOD System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled... only when playing games?

BSOD System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled... only when playing games?: Hello, I've been trying to find a fix for this but to no avail. I'm having a really hard time trying to pinpoint the cause of these BSODS... I recently have had lots of blue screens that occur whenever I play a game. These games include DiRT Rally, Monster Hunter World, and...
  10. BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled

BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled: Hello, I´ve been having this issue for a week ago. I´ve been using this pc for two years without any problems until now. It´s summer and of course, my pc is getting some heat. Whenever I launch a game the Amd processor ( FX8370) begins to gain heat and speed. Then BSOD shows...