Windows 10: System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen

Discus and support System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys I already made a topic here, but didn't provide the files, so when i try to boot into win10 with usb it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dafuq, Aug 1, 2015.

1. dafuq Win User

System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen

Hello guys I already made a topic here, but didn't provide the files, so when i try to boot into win10 with usb it says system_Thread_exception_not_handled, doesnt give any error tho... I have lap top with model X50SL, 2 duos @ 1,66 ghz and 2 gb ram. I tried unnistalling video drivers, unplugging, sfc/scannow, fixing the bootmngr, still same thing..Attachment 27719

BTW!! I am currently using WIN7 SP1

:)

dafuq, Aug 1, 2015

2. Win10 - system_thread_exception_not_handled

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Windows 10.

The exception you are facing is mainly because of the drivers.

Let’s try the few methods in order to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I would suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications/drivers or startup
    items are causing the issue. Refer the article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, follow the section
    "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Method 2: Download and install latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Method 3: Disable antivirus software.

This issue might occur if a system thread generates an exception that the error handler does not catch.

Please reply with the required information and the results. We will be glad to help you further

SujataMoktan, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Win10 - system_thread_exception_not_handled

I had this error code the past three days. I performed clean boot, disabled all kinds of stuff firewall, virus, etc. Updated video driver. Nothing worked. Then I tried updating all the drivers through the laptop program "Toshiba Application Installer".
    It must have found some updates cause when I went to install Win 10, It worked!!

This error would occur at 32% install then get a BSOD.

Hope this helps others.

Mr_Wilber

Mr. Wilber, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen

1. System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen - Similar Threads - System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot

2. BSOD boot loop "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD boot loop "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED": After upgrading to the latest driver for my graphics card (RX 580) I started getting BSOD's so I installed the latest stable driver and now I'm still getting BSOD's in a boot loop (whenever I boot up to windows it waits a second then crashes). The error is...
  3. Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am constantly getting blue screened with system_thread_exception_not_handled and my audio does not work. These are the files from minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6o6i8jb6tncwrj/091920-16078-01.zip?dl=0...
  4. Win10 BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Ntfs.sys

Win10 BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Ntfs.sys: I am getting BSOD occassionally with error code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I got the following minidump file after the crash. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmRt88lTctKfgxw1DbhnsBu3aULq?e=lFYh8Z Best Regards, Kit...
  5. •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen: windows 10 pro, 1909,dell OptiPlex 755 , ethernet not connected,invalid ip, I fianaly found the correct driver, after new update had wrong driver,getting a 169. ip address, in device manager choosing correct driver goes to blue screenSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0, IXE...
  6. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Pls Help. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  7. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP: I keep getting this screen on my pc when it is running with my monitors turned off. This PC resets and i have to log back in to windows everytime. I have tried a windows memory diagnostics test both of them to be exact and both come back clear with no problems. I have...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen

in Windows 10 News
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]CMUDA.sys is a Windows operating system driver file that is associated with the USB Device Audio capabilities of a computer. This file is known at times, to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or [...] This post...
  9. BSOD immediately after booting, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

BSOD immediately after booting, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled: Hi, So this is the 4th time my PC has crashed because of the same file in the past 2 years. The file that is constantly causing the BSOD is rtsuvc.sys which is the Lenovo EasyCamera driver, ie Webcam driver. Error: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled File: rtsuvc.sys...
  10. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop.

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED boot loop.: Hi, this is a costumer computer where Windows 10 crashed and is now in a boot loop, the costumer wants me to roll back to Windows 8, the problem is that I cannot boot into W10, the furthest I've gotten is to the W10 boot logo and then the BSOD hits. I've tried doing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED debug