Windows 10: Systems security window notifies disappeared

Discus and support Systems security window notifies disappeared in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, when you disable Defender or Windows Firewall, in your right-bottom-corner of the screen appear a little window that alert you that the pc is at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pipppero2007, May 20, 2017.

1. Systems security window notifies disappeared

Hi,

when you disable Defender or Windows Firewall, in your right-bottom-corner of the screen appear a little window that alert you that the pc is at risk.

Also, in the very right-bottom-corner of the screen there is the "Notifies center" and that small icon flash once.

If you open the Notifies center you have the entries: "Defender is disabled", "Firewall is disabled".

To me, since some days, the warning window disappear and istead appear a small thin black string in the bottom right corner.

Instead the other stuff such the notifies center entries and the icon that flashes are still OK.

Luckily, all the other not system apps or programs that use the window in the notify bottom right corner window are still appearing correctly.

What's happening?

:)

Pipppero2007, May 20, 2017

2. Get Windows 10 did not ask for email

Why was I not asked for an email by Get Windows 10 app? The icon has also disappeared. How will I be notified about the availability of Windows 10. I had reserved when the icon was showing. But now how will I be notified.

AmanParekh, May 20, 2017
  3. sw_78 Win User
    Windows 10 Apps do not work after upgarding from win8 even if running powesheel command

It keeps saying you need a new app to open this app (i.e. calculator)

Try lower account security to notify and did a system restore still does not work.

Windows 10 sucks

sw_78, May 20, 2017
  4. Systems security window notifies disappeared

I solved.

The "system security" was ENABLED in the notifies options, but, inside it, the "SHOW BANNER" was DISABLED.

Pipppero2007, May 20, 2017
Thema:

Systems security window notifies disappeared

1. Systems security window notifies disappeared - Similar Threads - Systems security window

2. Windows Security Disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Disappeared.: I just downloaded a file and it turns out a ransomware or trojan file and that file deleted my windows Security. I can't find security in my apps, however it shows in my settings. I also can not find my default Antivirus, Firewall and Web Protection....
  3. Windows Security Disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Disappeared.: I just downloaded a file and it turns out a ransomware or trojan file and that file deleted my windows Security. I can't find security in my apps, however it shows in my settings. I also can not find my default Antivirus, Firewall and Web Protection....
  4. Windows Security Disappeared.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Device Security. Alert won't disappear windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security. Alert won't disappear windows security: Hello. I can't seem to make this alert disappear from windows security, it appears like this:When I "go to settings", it says my device doesn't meet the requirements...When I click dismiss, a dialogue box appears and says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...
  6. Device Security. Alert won't disappear windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Security. Alert won't disappear windows security: Hello. I can't seem to make this alert disappear from windows security, it appears like this:When I "go to settings", it says my device doesn't meet the requirements...When I click dismiss, a dialogue box appears and says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...
  7. Caps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caps lock notify (not audio notify) on screen: Hello, I don’t know why every time that I press Caps Lock button , a notify comes on the bottom right of the screen. BLOCCO MAIUSC: ATTIVO when on,BLOCCO MAIUSC:DISATTIVATO when off. (it’s Italian, it’s CAPS LOCK) . It’s very annoying because every time I press caps lock the...
  8. Windows Defender Security Center Notifies - Virus and Threat Protection : unauthorized...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender Security Center Notifies - Virus and Threat Protection : unauthorized...: I have Windows 10 64 bit version 1803 in my Desktop PC. As I recollect from 9/10th December 2018 I am facing an unusual problem which I am narrating below. I have already received more than a dozen such notifications from Windows Defender and I am helplessly viewing those...
  9. "Notify for download & Notify for install" missing - GPEDIT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Notify for download & Notify for install" missing - GPEDIT: Recently did a fresh install of Win10 Spring update.I'm accustomed to using option (2) in Group Policy Editor which lets Windows notify me to download updates and notify me to install them once downloaded. However, this no longer seems to be an option as the only thing i can...
  10. Windows Firewall Notifier

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall Notifier: Anyone here uses WFN? CodePlex Archive I like to add outbound rules and WFN appears to be the easiest to use tool to so enhance the existing Windows Firewall (I don't want to use third party firewalls) 34832