Windows 10: T-Mobile bug let anyone see any customer's account details

Discus and support T-Mobile bug let anyone see any customer's account details in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A bug in T-Mobile's website let anyone access the personal account details of any customer with just their cell phone number. The flaw, since fixed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

T-Mobile bug let anyone see any customer's account details

Read more: T-Mobile bug let anyone see any customer's account details | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mobile isn't picking up Outlook.com account

I upgraded my husband's Lumia 640 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile. His Outlook.com account isn't listed in Accounts under Settings in People and Calendar. I've been through all the steps to add an account, but the Outlook.com account still isn't
    listed. Can anyone suggest a workaround for this problem?

Moved from Mobile Devices

LynneBonner, May 25, 2018
  3. steve928 Win User
    MMSC URL with colon T-Mobile UK

Hi,

I have a Lumia 928 I got from Verizon. I am in the UK and put a T-Mobile UK SIM into it. I set the APN for internet data and it is working fine. However, the T-Mobile APN for MMS (the MMSC URL) specifies a port at the end.

http://mmsc-t-mobile.co.uk:8002/

The phone will not save the url in that form, it cuts off the ":8002"

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is this just a bug in the APN settings menu?

steve928, May 25, 2018
Thema:

T-Mobile bug let anyone see any customer's account details

1. T-Mobile bug let anyone see any customer's account details - Similar Threads - Mobile bug let

2. Please see details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please see details: I have a fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO Tablet. I attempted to hard reset it but during the Windows installation something went wrong so now I'm stuck in a constant loop of an error messege telling me to click OK to restart which all that does is restart the tablet then give me the...
  3. Please see details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please see details: I have a fusion 5 FWIN232 PRO Tablet. I attempted to hard reset it but during the Windows installation something went wrong so now I'm stuck in a constant loop of an error messege telling me to click OK to restart which all that does is restart the tablet then give me the...
  4. Please see details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Any programs to see folder size in the details column?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any programs to see folder size in the details column?: When sorting a folder by details, you can choose various columns (Size, name, date etc.) is there any 3rd party software that can allow me to see a folders size? Failing that, is there any 3rd party software that will allow me to see a folders size in windows explorer?...
  6. never let anyone my account details without confirming the account details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    never let anyone my account details without confirming the account details: keep my account safe and secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/never-let-anyone-my-account-details-without/a922062f-3cd1-41aa-aa72-86713c4c543e"
  7. never let anyone my account details without confirming the account details

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    never let anyone my account details without confirming the account details: keep my account safe and secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/never-let-anyone-my-account-details-without/a922062f-3cd1-41aa-aa72-86713c4c543e
  8. Hackers help themselves to data of 2 million T-Mobile customers

in Windows 10 News
    Hackers help themselves to data of 2 million T-Mobile customers: In a statement, the telecommunications giant said on Thursday that a recent "incident" may have given a cyberattacker brief access to customer records. On August 20, T-Mobile staff detected an unauthorized entry into the company's network. While the intrusion was rapidly...
  9. Customizing Details Pane for folders.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing Details Pane for folders.: In order to customize which fields are displayed in the details pane for a given file type you can: 1. Run Regedit. 2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\SystemFileAsso ciations\.mp3 (Or whatever file type you want to edit.) 3. Edit the PreviewDetails string. My...
  10. Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows: How to: Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows How to Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows The details pane shows you see the most common properties associated with the selected file. File properties...