Windows 10: Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10)

Discus and support Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, My tab key makes an annoying blip every time I press it. I have been scrolling through forums, trying every solution, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phy Tran, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Phy Tran Win User

Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10)

Dear Microsoft Community,

My tab key makes an annoying blip every time I press it. I have been scrolling through forums, trying every solution, but I haven't found the answer to my particular problem. I have a gaming laptop that runs on Windows 10. Sticky keys, toggle keys, and filter keys are all set to "off." I made a new family account, and that account does not have the issue of the beeping tab key, so there must be some way to reset my settings to default so that I do not have the noise anymore, but I do not know how.

Any help regarding this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Phy

:)

Phy Tran, Jul 5, 2018
  2. paul7876 Win User

Key press beeps go funny if a key is held down (E71)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else noticed that the beeps produced by pressing a key go a bit funny if a key is held down for a few seconds to make it beep repidly?

If I'm scrolling down a long list of files, the key beeps change to what is almost a double beep, then if I do it again theres a click and it all goes back to normal.

I don't think this is a hardware fault, as its never been dropped, has done this since day one, and only happens if I hold a key down as opposed to pressing it quickly.

Anyone else noticed this?

Paul

paul7876, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Axe64 Win User
    keyboard makes beeping noise

i have no idea whats doing this and its annoying. it seems to toggle my keys or something while making loud beeps like i press alt let go and press tab when it does the normal alt tab function and it does that for allot of keys and makes the keys unresponsive
    during games.

the really weird thing is i went into the key board options turned off sticky keys filter keys toggle keys everything and it still does it

i really hope one of you guys can help save me from this torture

Axe64, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10)

Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift

Whenever I press shift multiple times System Sounds makes a really annoying beeping sound. I have already disabled Sticky, Toggle and Filter Keys to try and fix the issue, but it didn't work.

Would love some help, has been happening since I updated Windows about a week ago.

DerpedUpCow, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10)

1. Tab key makes annoying beep every time I press it (Win10) - Similar Threads - Tab key makes

2. Keyboard keeps beeping every time I hit a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keeps beeping every time I hit a key: This problem only started yesterday, which confused me. I haven’t changed any settings in the past day or two, so I was confused where the problem came from. Whenever I would hit a key, a beeping sound would play. I tried turning Filter Keys, Sticky Keys, and pretty much...
  3. Keyboard keeps beeping every time I hit a key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keeps beeping every time I hit a key: This problem only started yesterday, which confused me. I haven’t changed any settings in the past day or two, so I was confused where the problem came from. Whenever I would hit a key, a beeping sound would play. I tried turning Filter Keys, Sticky Keys, and pretty much...
  4. Every time i press 3 or more keys, my computer beeps and doesnt register the extra pressed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i press 3 or more keys, my computer beeps and doesnt register the extra pressed...: This happens when i press 3 or more keys, so lets say i want to press F,G,H at the same time. It would register F,G, but wouldnt register H. No this isnt toggle or filter keys. This isnt sticky keys either. I once followed a tutorial that worked and it involved turning off...
  5. Every time i press 3 or more keys, my computer beeps and doesnt register the extra pressed...

Every time i press 3 or more keys, my computer beeps and doesnt register the extra pressed...: This happens when i press 3 or more keys, so lets say i want to press F,G,H at the same time. It would register F,G, but wouldnt register H. No this isnt toggle or filter keys. This isnt sticky keys either. I once followed a tutorial that worked and it involved turning off...
  6. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  7. when I press M it makes a beep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I press M it makes a beep: Do you know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-m-it-makes-a-beep/554bab54-50c9-4aa8-83ae-d5ad8569e728
  8. when I press M it makes a beep

when I press M it makes a beep: Do you know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-m-it-makes-a-beep/554bab54-50c9-4aa8-83ae-d5ad8569e728
  9. How to remove annoying beep every time you change the volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove annoying beep every time you change the volume?: Hi, There are a lot of posts about this, and I know that most people recommend just using the mouse wheel to change the volume, which does work, unless you're trying to change the volume from an odd to an even number or viceversa, but I wanna know if there's any way at all...
  10. “Default Beep” on key press? Corsair/Win10 Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Default Beep” on key press? Corsair/Win10 Help?: I bought a few new Corsair products today. A headset, mouse, and keyboard. I downloaded the software to do the color schemes and macro mapping, and things were working fine for the first hour. Now, seemingly out of nowhere and after no change in settings, my computer does a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my f and t key make a beep sound

2. my phone beeps when keeping the tab key pressed down

3. why beep up when press tab on win10

4. everytime i hit a key it makes noise,
  5. beep alt with key,
  6. why when press a button on keyboard it makes a noise,
  7. what is the beeping sound when I tab,
  8. everytime i press the letter t it makes a noise,
  9. why is my keyboard beeping when i press a key,
  10. everytime i hit a key it makes a clinc noise?,
  11. when i press shift key while i play it makes annoying sound,