Windows 10: table win10 - cannot loggin to my account

Discus and support table win10 - cannot loggin to my account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; asus table win10 installed - after changing my pc-name the micrsoft account cannot recover - even with the recovery stick cannot manage- please need... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gertraudweerenbeck, Jul 18, 2018.

1. table win10 - cannot loggin to my account

asus table win10 installed - after changing my pc-name the micrsoft account cannot recover -

even with the recovery stick cannot manage- please need some info what to do -

it is the tablet of a friend i help to install.....thanks

Moved from: Windows /Windows 10 /Windows update, recovery, & backup

:)

gertraudweerenbeck, Jul 18, 2018

2. loggin account changed by win10

So yesterday i logged into my microsoft account to access the win10 store.

All's fine till this morning.

I boot up and notice my computer login account has been changed to my microsoft account... ****

Now i was stuck more accurately locked out of my own computer cause i rarely use or remember my MS account password.

after 30 minutes and numerous reboots i was able to guess the password.

first order of business was to change my account back to the account I PICKED not the one MS thinks i should use.

Is this going to keep happening, having my win10 change my account credentials every time i use a MS loggin for win10 store ??.

Hot-Rod411, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 18, 2018
  4. angus Win User

table win10 - cannot loggin to my account

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

table win10 - cannot loggin to my account

1. table win10 - cannot loggin to my account - Similar Threads - table win10 cannot

2. Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf: i am not able to login in myaccount of microsoft store showing error 0x800704cf .please do update and give me solution to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-loggin-in-microsoft-store-by-error/a6233212-88ed-411b-9a2e-62f04d92ed10
  3. Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot loggin in microsoft store by error 0x800704cf: i am not able to login in myaccount of microsoft store showing error 0x800704cf .please do update and give me solution to this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-loggin-in-microsoft-store-by-error/a6233212-88ed-411b-9a2e-62f04d92ed10
  4. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loggin into a admin account.: Hello, I recently bought a PC from a friend, and I believe I deleted his account on this pc without changing over the admin access to my account, so I am stuck on a local and standard account and as a result the computer won't let me download/change any setting obviously...
  5. Loggin into a admin account.

Loggin into a admin account.: Hello, I recently bought a PC from a friend, and I believe I deleted his account on this pc without changing over the admin access to my account, so I am stuck on a local and standard account and as a result the computer won't let me download/change any setting obviously...
  6. Loggin into a admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Accounts automatically loggin in locked at startup

Accounts automatically loggin in locked at startup: I can't remember the right terminology for this.When I use the admin account on my mother's Win11 laptop to maintain her computer she's not very computer literate and I limited her to a standard account to save some hassles of her being tricked into doing stupid things, the...
  8. Accounts automatically loggin in locked at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts automatically loggin in locked at startup: I can't remember the right terminology for this.When I use the admin account on my mother's Win11 laptop to maintain her computer she's not very computer literate and I limited her to a standard account to save some hassles of her being tricked into doing stupid things, the...
  9. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  10. table win10 - cannot loggin to my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    table win10 - cannot loggin to my account: asus table win10 installed - after changing my pc-name the micrsoft account cannot recover - even with the recovery stick cannot manage- please need some info what to do - it is the tablet of a friend i help to install.....thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 preventing me from loggin into my account