Windows 10: Tablet mode interface switching?

Discus and support Tablet mode interface switching? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone As I have been using my tablet I started wondering if there's a way, while in tablet mode, to have windows symbol, back arrow, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Penciltester, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Tablet mode interface switching?

Hi everyone

As I have been using my tablet I started wondering if there's a way, while in tablet mode, to have windows symbol, back arrow, and Cortana symbol in the bottom right hand corner. In other words switch the placements of those items with the time, battery, notifications, etc.

Also I like to have my tiles in tablet mode on the right hand of the screen but after each reboot Windows moves my tiles back to the left. Is there a way to prevent this.

Thanks

:)

Penciltester, Mar 3, 2018

2. tablet mode

I'm trying to get my computer to switch to it has where I can switch it when I do it is doesn't work it says its on but it don't work how can I get it to work

tablet mode, Mar 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 + Metro UI

I totally agree. I have a 2 in 1 tablet and while the Windows 10 interface is okay while using a keyboard and mouse, I really don't like the tablet mode.

IMO the Windows 8.1 interface was far more intuitive for tablet operation.

Paul Atkin, Mar 3, 2018
  4. Sawuwaya Win User

Tablet mode interface switching?

It MIGHT NOT be this easy but if you go into display settings and did a "reverse" landscape display setting change. That may do it. I have a 2-in-1 notebook and when I fold my notebook in half my display automatically does a 180° flip.

However, to actually flip-flop the Start Button and System Tray (and display the System Tray on the LEFT) no there's not.

You can, however, move the taskbar to the top of the screen.

Sawuwaya, Mar 3, 2018
Thema:

Tablet mode interface switching?

1. Tablet mode interface switching? - Similar Threads - Tablet mode interface

2. Explicit tablet mode switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explicit tablet mode switch: Can we get an explicit tablet mod switch for Windows 11?Here's the use case:Windows 11 auto-selects tablet mode if under certain circumstancesFor example, if you have a 2-in-1 PC like a Surface, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360, etc and you "tent" it by folding the keyboard backIt's also...
  3. Explicit tablet mode switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explicit tablet mode switch: Can we get an explicit tablet mod switch for Windows 11?Here's the use case:Windows 11 auto-selects tablet mode if under certain circumstancesFor example, if you have a 2-in-1 PC like a Surface, Lenovo Yoga, HP x360, etc and you "tent" it by folding the keyboard backIt's also...
  4. How to switch apps in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch apps in tablet mode?: Hello, I've using a surface running windows 10. But I don't even know how to switch between apps when in tablet mode, and I haven't found any information from Microsoft website. There is help for Turn tablet mode on , but the link on the page Use your PC like a tablet goes to...
  5. How to switch apps in tablet mode?

How to switch apps in tablet mode?: Hello, I've using a surface running windows 10. But I don't even know how to switch between apps when in tablet mode, and I haven't found any information from Microsoft website. There is help for Turn tablet mode on , but the link on the page Use your PC like a tablet goes to...
  6. Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode: I have an HP laptop. Windows is up to date. I have recently switched to running in desktop mode but when i left click the start button instead of getting the start menu it switches to tablet mode. How do i fix this? Ive searched everywhere. if i right click it brings up...
  7. Can't switch from desktop to tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't switch from desktop to tablet mode: Having used W10 on the SurfacePro 2 with keyboard for several years, I suddenly find that I can only use desktop mode. When I try to switch to the tablet mode using the left hand windows icon on the task bar, the icon "greys out" and doesn't function, and from then on the...
  8. switched to tablet mode and my desktop is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    switched to tablet mode and my desktop is gone: what happened to my desktop. I cant see or find anything I had saved to it. I need those items. I switched to tablet mode and my desktop is gone. it flahes underneath the windows 10 but goes away and I cant get to it....
  9. Where is switching apps button in tablet mode ?

Where is switching apps button in tablet mode ?: Hi Today when I turned my laptop to tablet mode, I did not see the button that helps to switch between apps. This button was located search button in bottom of the window, but I cant see it now. It was there before. Did I change a setting mistakenly ? PS: Right...
  10. Switching back from Tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching back from Tablet mode: Hi there. If you are experimenting with Tablet and desktop mode the mechanics are a bit convoluted. First I'd apply Brink's tutorial which allows you to toggle to and from start menu or start screen mode without re-booting. He's fixed it for build 9926 too. Now to get...